Thread: BugMeNot

BugMeNot

okay, this is a funny story but it might have some use. My cousin was crying about how you have to have a credit card to subscribe to certain adult things on the internet, because his mom watches his credit card statement he can't get a subscription.

He asked me to "hack" the pr0n site and get a username/password for him =)
    Needless to say I didn't even visit the website, instead I visited google and simply typed "related:www.thepr0nsite.com" (without quotations) and the first thing I found was this website http://www.bugmenot.com

It is pretty much a self sustaining website in terms that the users are the ones who give the username/passwords to sites. Although it is not mainly used for pr0n, it is used for pesky little websites like newspaper sites that require you to register to view something that shouldn't be restricted in the first place.

So the next time your presented with a login/register screen you can visit this site, type your website that requires you to login in the search, and see if anyone has already registered and you can use their accounts =)

hope this saves some time.

My cousin was crying about how you have to have a credit card to subscribe to certain adult things on the internet, because his mom watches his credit card statement he can't get a subscription.
    Please explain this to me. Over here (United Kingdom) you have to be an adult to get a credit card. It has something to do with being old enough to enter into a legally binding contract.

You have different rules?

bugmenot is a website that people can submit their login information for both paid and free sites. It is really intended to be used by people who do not want to register for a site just to see say a news article

A looong time back there where a few AO' user accounts available to use from bugmenot.

they worked for a little while..

now they dissapeared of the site and AO like a like a fart in the wind, one minute there where there stinking up the place the next they where gone never to be seen again..

Quote Originally Posted by nihil
    Please explain this to me. Over here (United Kingdom) you have to be an adult to get a credit card. It has something to do with being old enough to enter into a legally binding contract.

You have different rules?
    Im sure we have different rules =) but his mom got him the credit card...