Thread: how to upload webshell via phpbb 2.0.22 admins panel

how to upload webshell via phpbb 2.0.22 admins panel

i have access to one forum admin's panel and wanna to upload webshell. i dont know any ways in system, so i cant upload shell via mysql commands like into outfile.... are there any ways? i've heard about uploading shell via css-styles, what do you know about that?

Greetings.

I noticed your link to your website in your signature. http://je0n.awardspace.com/ and considering the content that is there i don't think that you intentions on uploading a shell to

i have access to one forum admin's panel and wanna to upload webshell
    Are the right sort of intentions. I don't think you will get a straight answer posted in the thread, maybe someone might PM you a howto.
    Or maybe you might just want to visit milw0rm and take a looksie around there, or even register at the forum and post your question.

Other then that Google is your friend.

Um you claim to write exploits but you dont know how to use an XSS attack? I know that is what you are trying to do since there used to be an XSS with the admin panel in phpbb...

Quote Originally Posted by oofki
    Um you claim to write exploits but you dont know how to use an XSS attack? I know that is what you are trying to do since there used to be an XSS with the admin panel in phpbb...
    Write, copy 'n paste, it doesn't matter at the end of the day he/she is just looking for a skiddy tool so that they can load it up, click there mouse button and not have any clue on what the hell they are really doing..

if the OP really wants i can send him a few 1337 haxoring tools..