Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: somebody really annoying me

Gentlemen, please!

We really should not be squabbling like this?

I am sorry that I have not been around much these past few days....... my wife has just come out of hospital after a cancer operation, so i have been rather busy.

I have made similar mistakes regarding IPs, so I don't see any big deal?

As for xiphias360

Or maybe it's the RIAA tracking your Britney Spears "Blackout" download
    Might I respectfully suggest that accusations of that enormity are best restricted to the PM system?

Muhahahahahahahahahaha

Only african to own a PC! Cider's Avatar
    Rofl !

Im too scared to post now ...
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Some Assembly Required ShagDevil's Avatar
    And that's the last I'm going to say about it
    Ok Forrest.
    I have made similar mistakes regarding IPs, so I don't see any big deal
    Mox's trivial error is not the heart of the problem Nihil. This is about someone being an a-hole for no reason. That's about as simple as it gets.

But I'm with everyone else on this. Let's move on and be done with this thread.
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his - George Patton

AOs Resident Troll
    Personally I didnt see anyone being an "A-hole"...not until you called Sir Dice a "pri-ck"

I think we are all well aware who the A-hole is

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

move on? sounds to me you punch and run when insulting again then move on, what grade are you in?
    There are two rules for success in life:
    Rule 1: Don't tell people everything you know.

don't know how moxquito came to that conclusion but 62.68.76.210 originates in Greece. Last time I checked Amsterdam was still the capital of my country
    I don't think Dice was trying to be offensive at all...just stating the obvious because he's from there.

I certainly would not have taken offense to a statement of fact.

the response to the above

Last time I checked, there's no reason to be a pri-ck towards someone whose trying to be helpful.
    I believe was a proverbial leap in the wrong direction. Shaq...I think you owe Dice an apology.

Be a man and own up.

LMAO - Eg, Opus, MiLFy, Dice, Shag - y'all Ahole's, so grow up the lot of ya

Now I'm offended...rotton bastich

Some Assembly Required ShagDevil's Avatar
    I thought this was between SirDice and myself. But alas, everyone must have a say.

Personally I didnt see anyone being an "A-hole"...not until you called Sir Dice a "pri-ck
    That's your opinion. And should you think I'm the a-hole for calling him out for being rude, then so be it.
    move on? sounds to me you punch and run when insulting again then move on, what grade are you in?
    And SirDice's reply (previous to mine) wasn't a "punch and run"? My my, double standards are abundant around these parts, eh? I was just responding in suit.
    I don't think Dice was trying to be offensive at all...just stating the obvious because he's from there
    That's your take on it. I read it as someone being a sarcastic a-hole.
    I believe was a proverbial leap in the wrong direction. Shaq...I think you owe Dice an apology
    I disagree completely and I find it even more bothersome that you're defending his right to be a sarcastic a-hole when he sees fit.

He could have easily worded his initial response in such a way that didn't make Mox appear to be an idiot. I also find it very hard to believe that anyone sees that initial statement by SirDice as anything but someone being a sarcastic s.o.b.

Even worse? SirDice knows his response was rude.
    I may not be the most polite person around but that never stopped me from correcting people
    Now that everyone has had their say, is this thread done? Or will the drama continue?
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his - George Patton

I disagree completely and I find it even more bothersome that you're defending his right to be a sarcastic a-hole when he sees fit.

He could have easily worded his initial response in such a way that didn't make Mox appear to be an idiot. I also find it very hard to believe that anyone sees that initial statement by SirDice as anything but someone being a sarcastic s.o.b.

Even worse? SirDice knows his response was rude.
    I think you're being too sensitive...even assuming that Dice was being sarcastic ( and I don't see it that way ) there's a big difference between being sarcastic and calling someone an pr-ck...

it's the difference between almost hitting the car in front of you and actually doing it.

You...not Dice...took it to the next level.

Keep your blinders on if you want to but you're not fooling anyone but yourself.