Quote Originally Posted by HTRegz
I don't think that lack of knowledge has anything to do with it...
Unicornscan on default settings was sub-par to the other products... end of story...
As I pointed out on your main blog, the real fault here was in your CPU's TSC (a common problem on systems with power management like laptops). If you had used -d2 (GTOD timer) instead, you would have had 0 missed ports, and scan times that matched the default pps of 300. Instead your results showed non-deterministic scan times and missed ports. The fact that you went on and published the results as such without doing any fact finding to understand the tool shows that you completely lacked any knowledge of the tool.

If you haven't seen it yet, go out and rent Buffalo '66:
[Trying to start Layla's car]
Billy Brown: Is this a shifter car? I cannot drive a shifter car, alright, so we got a little situation here. I can't drive these kinda cars! What the **** is goin' on! You think that's funny? Would you like to know, smartass? Would you like to know why I can't drive this kinda car? I'll tell you why, I'm used to *luxury* cars. Have you ever heard of a luxury car? You know what luxury means? Ever heard of Cadillac, Cadillac Eldorado? That's what I drive. I drive cars that *shift* themselves.

When I started this challenge, I wasn't sure what the outcome would be... the only prediction I had was that unicornscan would be defeated by both PortBunny and nmap. This proved to be true...
I figured you were well intentioned and wanted help from the various projects. Now I'm just confused by your close minded nature. As I've said before, if you use the options I did on a similar network, you will find the same results. One can't say the same about your "test".