Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More insanity from Canterbury

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    the main difference between jewish and muslim versions of law, is that the muslim would have their law as THE law

jewish laws only apply to a small list, as pointed out by nihil, and British law can overrule it at anytime

it is NOT a replacement for British law

sharia is the muslim way of life
    but Britain is NOT muslim
    if they wish to live under it, they should go and live where it is practised

but then they wouldn't get free housing / cars / benefits etc

I am not a Britain for the British
    but if you wish to live here, learn to speak the language, and accept our customs and laws

we have altered so many to allow immigrants special rights

Sikhs are allowed to carry their swords in public [for their celebrations] and do not require a helmet on a motorcycle [as they have to wear a turban]
    sikhs selected as they are not muslim, but I could have chosen practically any other race or creed, or even pykies.

race relations and political correctness have gone overboard here
    we cannot allow British Legion veterans to parade on Rememberence Day because the local councils will not authorise the payments to cover Police overtime
    and the same marches are swamped in red tape, asking for details of emergency procedures in ANY eventuallity, and then they demand 000's in insurance cover in case anyone trips over, and sues ................

I could weep for this country at times
    Last edited by foxyloxley; February 11th, 2008 at 03:01 AM.
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

I remember reading a year or so ago, someone predicted that England would be the first Muslim country in Europe. I thought it just fear mongering at the time.
    Only trust Pipe-smoking Penguins.

I remember reading a year or so ago, someone predicted that England would be the first Muslim country in Europe. I thought it just fear mongering at the time.
    I do hope they are spending their time in the asylum profitably, hopefully learning mathematics.....................

For such a thing to happen it would require a majority of the voting population, and the UK is quite incapable of sustaining a total population of over 200 million.

You might like to check out "Enoch Powell" and his "Rivers of Blood" speech

Good nihil don't give me nightmares 200 million englishmen . Ok to be serious I know this was last weeks topic but still. there is about as much chance of England going for sharia law as there is of France.
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)