Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Comcast to FCC: We Bring Order to Chaotic Traffic

Weird,

I couldn't see our government showing any interest unless the substances were illegal per se, rather than prohibited by the sport.

I found these:

http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/Baseball...undup/main.asp

The investigation is an embarrasement to anyone involed, players, owners and especially our government.

How sad that the people in charge of our country basically helped all the owners and especially Bud Selig (commissioner of baseball and who has friends in congress) get out of this situation clean as can be and leave the blame on all the players and trainers. The leaders in this country do not take responsibility, they just like to shift it away from themselves and their friends.

We are going off topic, but I thought there are many more things in this country worth investigating aside from a stupid steroid scandal.

What is also scary is that certain conflicts in our government like the fight over expanded spying powers and telecom immunity are going on without much news attention and according to my father none of the news stations were evening talking about it. The house also held two republicans in contempt and it was not really mentioned on the news (TV) either. A little odd in my book as those things seem more important than any primary or caucus BS or a steroid investigation.

By the way I also have to say that in America one of the most sacred things we hold is the rights of our people as outlined in the Constitution. It may seem like just a piece of old paper to those outside of this country, but we were all brought up and taught how these are rights that can NEVER be taken away from you. In recent years we have seen just the opposite and it angers me greatly. The government has been playing with fire in the sense that they want to see how much they can burn of the Constitution without pissing everyone off. Well I for one am PISSED and want all of these power abusers brought to justice and punished SEVERLY. Water boarding comes to mind...and it is only fair, besides it's "NOT" torture.
    It's not a war on drugs it's a war against personal freedoms!

thats lol

This is all probably why Jefferson said every generation needs to have another revolution.
    Only trust Pipe-smoking Penguins.

Banned
    This is all probably why Jefferson said every generation needs to have another revolution.
    The way I look at things is that when people revolt... they end up getting to much of what they want.

Politicians aren't very creative so most bad ideas spring directly from the "under empowered and disenfranchised" of America. For example, look at illegal aliens and racial empowerment groups have done.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by The-Spec
    The way I look at things is that when people revolt... they end up getting to much of what they want.
    If I am going to get too much of what I want then...

Get your hands out of my pockets, trash, computer and day to day life. If I work, pay my taxes, bills and have a clean record then leave me the F alone.

I know my rights and would you mind getting your dirty feet and grimy hands off them before I backhand you.

Seriously though I have a msg to comcast, verizon and att....I pay for my "high speed, unlimited internet connection" that you seem to be falsely advertising so back the F off before I get myself a lawyer. Oh and your not the police and if I recall correctly didn't we pay for you guys to increase your bandwidth infrastructure? Not my fault if you underestimated the amount of data your networks would be handling, time for an upgrade and we all know you have the money...cheap bastards!
    It's not a war on drugs it's a war against personal freedoms!