warning this joke is politically incorrect.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: warning this joke is politically incorrect.

warning this joke is politically incorrect.

Just to let you know this is not exactly a politically correct joke. It may offend so if you take offence easily dont open the image. Of course i might be just saying that to get every one to open the image ....... but i'm not. I had to zip the jpeg to attach it.

An irish man, english man and a scotts man are arguing about who has the best local (bar). The scott turns a round and sayes my local is the best. when you walk in eveyone says hello and the first pint is free.
    The english guy says thats nothing in my local everyone says hello and the first 2 pints are on the house.
    The irish guy laughs and says in my local the first 4 pints are free and you get a free screw in the back room.
    the other 2 look at him "you mean you get 4 pints free and a screw. And that happened to you."
    "well not me personnaly" answered the irish guy " but my sister gets it all the time".
    Attached Files Attached Files
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

I shall be distributing to Clare and Waterford..........and Alabama (yeah, one of my brothers-in-law jumped the fence)

Nice!

Pfft, the best bars depending on location, all around, are in Germany. A big 1 liter glass (A Stein) and the best beer in the whole world.. What country can compete with that?

Here in Michigan, most of us are a lot like my family; German and Irish. So the bars here aren't like other bars. We have REAL beer. And we also know what Cognac is. And you'll rarely see anyone order the sheep's piss they make in Milwaukee or whatever that urine factory is located in.

Hacker-Pschorr Weiz ! Best Beer ever made (Warsteiner comes in close though, and be sure to try the Dunkel ((Dark)) if you like those).

And so there isn't any confusion, yes, I'm in a very playful mood right now. I don't like crap beer however, so I stay away from Brittish and non Michigan non German non Irish Beer.

Though there is some VERY good French beer too that I had. (Good ol Blanc and Noir Biere!) and of course, so Neg doesn't hang me, Belgian White Beer is also good

And of course my two fav Liquors, Cognac and Jaeger Meister (or as we call it, German tummy ache remedy hehe...)

Back on topic, even though I think beer / bars was the topic, good joke!

What country can compete with that?
    The United Kingdom................ you see we have laws that say you have to fill the container with beer, not shaving foam

German beer is knat's p1$$................... the best stuff comes from Belgium........ then try Eastern Europe

And if you know what you are doing, you can get excellent beer in the UK. Mind you, this requires tears of research and a continuous quality assurance regimen.

Like Boddington ?

I got to try some of that Belgian beer that some monks have been making since ... well along time ago, on draft. It was pretty expensive compared to my normal. It was okay. Good flavored, clean finish, but a bit sweeter than I like. I guess I am an unimaginitive type, about the only thing I drink at my favorite pub is Guinness or Murphy's Stout. All on draft of course. It just seems to be the way God intended beer to taste. I think the best packaged beer I ever tasted was Shiner Bock. Bottled in a german style brewery in Texas. If you ever get to Cincinnati area, you have to try the Hofbrauhaus in Newport Kentucky. It is a sister to the one in Munich. All beer is made on premises and none leaves the premises.
    Only trust Pipe-smoking Penguins.

So you basically like Guinness, Belgian, and German? Good taste !! That's pretty much describes what I like

I doubt I would drink any more of the belgian, like I said, a bit sweet for my taste not too mention a little expensive for me. I will always drink the Irish stouts on draft before the others, but when caught in a pinch :-)

I just thought of another American beer I had a few weeks ago that was pretty good. Leinenkugel's Big Butt Dopplebock. I had to get it because of the name, but it went down pretty well with some bratwursts watching the Supe Bowl.

Add SaurKraut ad you have a winner. Beer always goes good mit wurst

Brats and Kraut with some brown mustard... mmmmm (Homer Simpson sound with drool....)