aol password hack

Thread: aol password hack

aol password hack

Hi everyone,

Here is the only reason I want to hack one aol mail account. This SOB stole my credit card #, my name and my address (thanks god not my identity). He made online purchases of $800 and used paypal. As he did not have my email to open a paypal account, he created a aol account for that purpose. This is the only reason why I want to hack his password. Maybe I can find some information to give to the police for a prosecution. That CC account is not closed and paypal did a reverse transaction to my CC company and got the money back.

Thanks for you help.

How do you know the identity of the thief?

Just Another Geek
    Do yourself a favor and report the theft to the police and forget about everything else. What you are asking is against the law. Helping you break the law would make us an accomplice. So unless you're planning to go on an extended, government paid, vacation go right ahead...

Maybe I can find some information to give to the police for a prosecution.
    The police is quite capable of obtaining that information LEGALLY.
    Last edited by SirDice; March 12th, 2008 at 06:21 PM.
    Oliver's Law:
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Hmmm,

As he did not have my email to open a paypal account, he created a aol account for that purpose.
    I am surprised he actually needed to do that. Over here paypal seem to have extended their services. You go to a vendors site, order your stuff and it puts you through to paypal who you then pay with your credit/debit card and they pay the vendor into their paypal account.

As a purchaser you don't actually have to set up an account with paypal themselves.

I don't think that the AOL account will tell you much, as it will be a load of nonsense. Also, if these were genuine purchases then following the money is no good.

If law enforcement were the least bit interested, they would follow the goods/services that were purchased. However for $800 they probably won't try very hard (and this character doubtless knows that).

never gets old =)

However for $800 they probably won't try very hard
    I am afraid nihil is right... The "police" (law enforcement agency that would take on this issue) have a hard time shuffling their feet for $8000 let alone $800.

The police is quite capable of obtaining that information LEGALLY.
    Very true... http://www.news.com/2100-1030_3-6037598.html

Your best bet would be to contact the police, ask them what to do, but if they don't know, then contact your credit card company and cancel the card and re issue you a new one...

good luck

aol password

That's true that this won't do anything. I already took the necessary actions (reported that to the police, canceled the CC...). Let's just let the law do the job.

Thanks for you help anyway.

Another thing to bear in mind is that this is a fairly elaborate "industry". The person who obtained your details might well not be the person(s) who tried to rip you off.

The information is traded and sold, please check out this thread:

http://antionline.com/showthread.php?t=275056

The UK cops are saying that it is now a bigger industry than drugs over here.

that's hard. i'm sorry to hear about your trouble. i hope the police can clear everything up.

hmm,

Ok first Inform your credit card company to put a stop on the card they will then ask you to file a fraud report.Then it will be turn over to the fraud division.

Second most major credit card companys will alert you if a large amount is being spend. ( I know mine does ) Plus they have Zero Liability policy. *If people would read the fine print most would know about this*

How do you know the person who stole your cc used it to setup an AOL account to use paypal? You can use any email address for paypal. And how do you know the SOB is a he?
    Last edited by cdkj; March 20th, 2008 at 04:42 AM.
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.