Thread: Hello Everyone.

Thumbs up Hello Everyone.

Hi, hows everyone feeling during the times ?
    Well, I'll keep introduction short & sweet, for any readers, if any at all. My name is J.Jacobs, I'm looking for a teacher, I'm here to learn. I have little to no computer skill and/or expierence. So, hopefully through this site, may I be able to make connections with someone who has the patience, enough to teach me what I'm looking to know. I'm trying to understand and grasp, all a pc has to offer, in which the pc doesn't use me ( lol ), but I use the pc.
    Thanks for the site, and giving others opportunity to expand.

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar

welcome

J
    Welcome to the site. Here you will find many teachers. Sometimes it can be a lot of information to swallow at once.
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

Welcome to AO!

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Welcome to AO. I'm sure if you ask questions, someone will answer and help you along your way. Is there a specific area you are interested in learning about?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Hi there J.J. and welcome to the pleasure dome

I would suggest that you just look around the forums and get a feel for what kind of things we discuss in each one.

So long as you ask in the right forum, you will have the best chance of getting answers. The moderators keep an eye on things, so if we see you are probably on the wrong forum we will move the post in the hope of speeding up the process