Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: not sure what im looking for

ty

i just want to end by saying ty to everyone for your input in this matter ,havent done this before but as ive grown older and remember the manners i was raised with

i noticed some one mentioned comodo. that program is for the paranoid. sucker blocks just about everything, im serious. i installed it on my moms pc, and have the times the problems i run into are some how related to comodo. she likes to run it in paranoia mode, and block all. annoys the crap out of me. but at least i know it works.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosclown
    i noticed some one mentioned comodo. that program is for the paranoid. sucker blocks just about everything, im serious. i installed it on my moms pc, and have the times the problems i run into are some how related to comodo. she likes to run it in paranoia mode, and block all. annoys the crap out of me. but at least i know it works.
    yea i know and the sad thing is i used it once and a hacker acually was able to bypass it he was able to disable it and stop it from starting up ,thats why i went with zone alarm