Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Has AO gone downhill?

If you want i could always move the thread someplace else.

It could be a fun game, kind of like hide and go seek, only the thread will get hidden and you need to find it.

anyhow what sort of upgrades should we expect to see? Timeline on when this is going to be happening?

details Joe we need details.

I don't know, or care, as long as I get my Blue dot. The APs were green, now they're... well green. Damn it Joe would it REALLY be that much of a "hack" to let me have a neon blue dot?

It IS October first after all I know, I checked and waited for midnight to do something special to kick off the new time of year I love most

Quote Originally Posted by gore
    I don't know, or care, as long as I get my Blue dot. The APs were green, now they're... well green. Damn it Joe would it REALLY be that much of a "hack" to let me have a neon blue dot?

Gore you still carrying on about that blue .gif. I remember you first asking for it a few years back.

maybe they have been spending all this time doing all sorts of research and test's etc and perfecting the perfect neon blue .gif.

both elegant but aerodynamical perfect.

Gawd i need some coffee .

Lol right. And as for Coffee I haven't had any. I got up and realized I slept in hardcore. WAYYYYYY later than I have lately. The last two weeks were back breaking labor for me... Got rid of all the carpet, hard wood floors and tiles are in now. With my back it was STUPID to even try lifting all this crap. Anyway it's finally done so I'm sore as crap. As for Coffee, I finally slept in today and went to the store and got Red Bull Cola

It's actually good. The weird part, is it tastes kind of like oldschool Jolt Cola from back in the day, but mixed with Jaegermeister.

I was like WTF it tastes like Jaeger and when you burp it tastes like oldschool Jolt. And even more weird is the Coca Leaf extract it says it has in it.... I was like hmm, that's odd.

Very good taste though. Sort of a Jaeger flavor at first, then once it's in, and you swallow, a Jolt almost flavor. I give it a thumbs up though.

They have those down at the local supermarket. Was going to grab a few but i seem to forget when i'm there to grab some.

Will go make a special trip down latter and grab some.

from what you've said they sound pretty decent.

Quote Originally Posted by MsMittens
    Were you expecting it to move to another city or something??
    I never expected it to still be on the front page when I logged on.
    Mad Beaver

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeaver
    I never expected it to still be on the front page when I logged on.
    LOL... you know how threads are: they twist, they turn, then end up in a discussion about navels or sex.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Quote Originally Posted by MsMittens
    LOL... you know how threads are: they twist, they turn, then end up in a discussion about navels or sex.
    Reminds me of that non-sensical thread. Now that was one twisted thread.

While I doubt many people that know me still patrole here, and I will probably be rebanned after this post. I can't truely say AO has gone down hill since then. I feel that the way AO was made it so that people learned a lot more, but did not exactly foster a since of friendship between everyone. In those old days, everyone would talk to just about everyone and as soon as you said the slightest thing to upset anyone you were attacked not only on the principals you were making, but also on your character. I should know, I was great at doing it. That works when there is a person running the site, but most companies can't and won't allow that to happen.

I think AO has altered just the way most websites have. I can not even begin to express how many times I have to explain what IRC is, or other precursors to aim.

The world has changed and therefore everything within it must as well. We live to learn, and learn so we can live. I guess that is what is happening here.

Though, couldn't you guys use GCC more?

Anyway, everyone be loved, be happy and enjoy life.

Jizz

Hi whizkid - I recognize your face.

Gore, Doppy's nowhere near St. Augustine, I am. And we go to the lighthouse every summer and I've never seen anything remotely supernatural. Except a couple of years ago some freak climbed it in a tiger suit. That was super-something. Haha.

MsMittens, what the hell does this mean? Are you virtual now? Has someone replaced you with AI?
    Virtualized Moderator
    at Large

We've all grown up, had babies and moved on, and come back to check out the memories sometimes. It was fun while it lasted but whether it was better or not I couldn't say. I will say that in my current online experience, message boards are NOT dead, nor are they even slowing down. But I'm in a different area of message board now, so maybe the techy ones have.

I miss the nonsensical thread.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.