Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: possible bug or its just me

CyberB0b that's a good idea. I have the most recent version of FF. Currently my choice seems to be either alter something Jpync suggested which I can't make head nor tail of, reloading the page in IE (works but adds on a few more seconds to open the site) or running FF in safe mode - would probably work but it's annoying when just another tab in the current FF would do. Anyway, I've taken antionline off reload in IE and added it to untrusted in NoScript, so we will see what happens. Edit I stand corrected. I finally found how to turn off WYSIWYG after another email from Jpync. However, I don't really want a plain text box unless it's necessary, so I'll see if ..... one sec. This is being written in Firefox. Seems like your idea worked CyberB0b! Have some positive rep However, why can't I get my Edit to appear in a new paragraph? If it's not one thing it's another!
    Last edited by Moira; July 24th, 2008 at 01:04 AM.
    77 111 105 114 97

My PGP signature

I'm glad I could be of help Also since the safe mode worked I would assume it was an addon or setting that caused the issue. I would recommend starting a new FF user profile with default settings and seeing if that works in normal mode. Then add your extensions one by one (restarting after each) and customize your settings one by one to see what the exact issue is. If you find it, please let us know
    sandwich.

Ah .... I have to confess I have made a real boob here It was actually Und3ertak3r who provided the solution I followed *blush*. Yours was a good idea though. I have given both of you positive feedback anyway!
    77 111 105 114 97

My PGP signature

My problem was FF3.01 in default mode.. fixed after starting with NoScript Addon enabled..AND BLOCKING Antionline.com
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Oh well - I seem to be making a right hash out of this thread and the bug in question all round I also use FF3.01, so basically I just did what you said, blocked Antionline.com in NoScript, which was set to allow scripts globally (OK less secure but less of a pain) and this did the trick.
    77 111 105 114 97

My PGP signature