Thread: Hi all

Hi all

Well, I really hate this stuff (introductions threads), never know what to say that have some value but I guess as the sticky on this subforum says, is a law or something ^^

As you can see my name is LKP, I'm part of other communities where you may (or may not) know me as uid0. Talking about that, funny thing, I was trying to register this account using that name and an error showed saying that it was already in use, right now I checked and there's not, the closer are uid(zer0) and uid_zero

Anyway, since this thread won't get any replies I'm just letting you know that I've arrived, english isn't my main language but I do my best to make myself understandable, however, if I do some typo or any other gramatical error don't mind to correct me

Regards
    Simplicity is power!

Hello LKP and welcome to AO.

What is your main language?

Question

Hello LKP welcome aboard the great "AO" ship.

There's plenty to read, and plenty to learn, also if you get board maybe check out the "AntiOnline's Tools & Toys Center."

There is

"Encrypt" Text
    Hacker Hangman
    Battleship
    Magic 8ball
    I have been playing the Battleship one for the last few days and i really suck, as i haven't been able to win a game yet.

Thanks both for the welcoming =)

@nihil:

My main language is spanish, I'm from Venezuela

@t34b4g5:

Thanks for the games/tools, didn't know you have them, pretty interesting the en/de-crypting tool, all this have been made from people in this community right?

See you in the boards people and thanks again ^^
    Simplicity is power!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LKP
    @t34b4g5:

Thanks for the games/tools, didn't know you have them, pretty interesting the en/de-crypting tool, all this have been made from people in this community right?

See you in the boards people and thanks again ^^
    Greetings, yeah when the new Owners took over the site a lot of visible links to different area's of the site were deleted.
    As far as i know the games etc were made by JP the original creator and owner of "AO".
    But he sold the site to a big company, and thus a lot of stuff got deleted or moved around over the years.
    But i just think they removed the visible links so that we wouldn't spend all our time playing "Hacker Hangman" or "BattleShips" when we could be writing tutorials, or problem solving etc.

Maybe if we behave they might eventually return the visible links to the front page.

Only african to own a PC! Cider's Avatar
    Hi and welcome to AO.

Links, what links ...

I must of been sleeping that particular day.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Hmmm.... but what if someone wants to make a tutorial about the games or solve problems when gamers are stocked? =/

hey Cider, thanks for the welcome
    Simplicity is power!