9-11 Conspiracies and more

Thread: 9-11 Conspiracies and more

Arrow 9-11 Conspiracies and more

I have gained permission to post some really wild stuff about 9-11 and more. All total, there are about 81 movies.

Here's the link: Matthias Chronicles Videos

Thoughts/opinions appreciated.

For the record: I personally do NOT ascribe to this sort of stuff, but I DO believe in free speech and controversy can be a good thing.

For the record: I personally do NOT ascribe to this sort of stuff, but I DO believe in free speech and controversy can be a good thing.
    And a very bad one?

As with all conspiracy theories, I tend to take a simplistic and pragmatic view:

1. "Conspiracy" and "Gross Incompetence/Negligence" are spelled quite differently.

2. Conspiracy theories are, in general, 99.999999999% impossible to prove.

3. Conspiracy theories are a wonderful smokescreen to cover the sorry butts of those who are incompetent or negligent?

I think most conspiracies are fueled by the fact that politicians are chronic liars, cheats, and theives. The public has very little, if any, trust in their government. Second is the issue of transparency within the government.

Well,

I have taken that a stage further................. I don't even trust the conspiracy theories

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    Working for the US government (29 yrs now), I don't believe any conspiracy theory involving the government.

In order for a conspiracy to work it has to be well managed, executed and kept quiet. All things that this government can't seem to do.

In these days of underpaid civil servants and million dollar book deals someone is going to talk.
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot