Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: At least do it right..

Banned
    No need to apologize; if anyone should, it's me (to Undies). I'm sure he feels relieved after having had a chance to call me a censored word, though, so I figure we're even

Maybe I was getting carried away by the thread's title, which seems fitting for our discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Negative
    No need to apologize; if anyone should, it's me (to Undies). I'm sure he feels relieved after having had a chance to call me a censored word, though, so I figure we're even

Maybe I was getting carried away by the thread's title, which seems fitting for our discussion
    Accepted....
    I had refrained from using the term "True Christian church" because that would have been exactly what Neg was niggling at me about.
    And yes there are churches that are don't use the term "catholic", rather it is a variation of it or universal. Why, many are keeping their language for the common man or for some it is a misinterpretation of history..their desire to be truly separate from the Roman Catholic's. But to say that the church claiming it is part of the universal church does not make it a Christian church, rather it is a shingle hanger.
    Now, to be a "Christian" you must believe that Our Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
    Sorry Nihil.. not entirely correct.. Satan believes that, so he is a Christian?
    With out an over generalisation, it is the belief "That the persons salvation is from the belief that Jesus died for payment, 100%, of the cost our our denial (can include - incomplete, inaccurate worship - my replacement for the word Sin) of his Father God, the Creator of the universe"

I am sorry that this turned into a theological argument (read debate)

And Neg.. No I didn't feel better after calling you a *deleted word*..
    rather that my welcome back was welcome by flames... after about 2 years I am back... and this was, unexpectedly for me, a good return thread.
    Besides: If I was to be really insulting I would have called you a "Victorian Tourist"
    Last edited by Und3ertak3r; August 30th, 2008 at 12:13 AM.
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Banned
    If I was to be really insulting I would have called you a "Victorian Tourist"
    I live in Texas these days... you should easily be able to find hundreds of better insults than that one

Hey, at least this thread reminds me of the good old days

more like OLD Fart... if you're going to reminisce.... Oh name calling.. hmm that wasn't this site.. AO never really got down to that level..

Hey back to MsM's post... could have been a treat to try one of the SCAMBUSTERS tricks.. never know what you may have gotten out of it

Hmm should have used SCAMBAITER.. like: http://www.419eater.com/ and similar..

Call yourself the priestess almighty of the church of the FSM, all bow to MsM .. and get the little scammer to send you a photograph of himself being whipped by an alter boy.. while holding a sign "I am a retarded scammer"
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

I live in Texas these days... you should easily be able to find hundreds of better insults than that one

Even better, he's a guy in Texas who can speak French and didn't come from Louisiana. If you have a problem finding insults with ammo like that it's time to just give up.

Come on Neg, go have some Chicken Fried steak that MY ancestor's invented

Undies~

Sorry Nihil.. not entirely correct.. Satan believes that, so he is a Christian?
    Christianity is a human belief, and only applies to humans.

Muslims believe in Jesus Christ, but that he was a prophet, and not the Son of God. They also believe that he will appear at the second coming, at the end of the World. They are not Christians.

MsM

1. Catholic Church uses "Father" as the title for their priests. Reverend is used by Presbyterian or Bapists churches (IIRC).
    Whilst that may be true in common parlance, it is not correct in the formal sense.

Roman Catholics use the term "Father" as a generalisation, although the correct titles are:

Reverend Father
    Very Reverend Father
    Right Reverend Father

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nihil
    [
    MsM

Whilst that may be true in common parlance, it is not correct in the formal sense.

Roman Catholics use the term "Father" as a generalisation, although the correct titles are:

Reverend Father
    Very Reverend Father
    Right Reverend Father

Interesting. Never heard that referenced in the Catholic Churches I've visited (Canada -- specifically Ontario/Quebec).
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage