Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yeah!

Banned

Yeah!

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02/13/zone_h_defaced/

Gosh, I hope this finally ends for good this time around. I hate this guy...

The scary thing about hacks is when you have underground communities living inside your server for a long period and not be aware. Kinda makes you feel violated.

IronGeek recently posted an interesting article about .gif images and how they can be ran as scripts. Imagine malware tracking certain google advertisements and then activating a hidden payload while getting paid at the same time.

http://tinyurl.com/afedk4

Banned
    Yeah, that might effect someone running windows 95.

AO's Filibustier Cheap Scotch Ron's Avatar
    lmao
    In God We Trust....Everything else we backup.

Banned
    Thousands of unimportant people won't have a soap box to stand on without zone-h. They'll have to put it up on a blog instead. *Snickers*

I don't think people have properly weighed just how great this is. Thousands of unimportant people won't be heard because zone-h is down.
    OH! please do tell us about the lovers' spat............ many of us here can well remember when you were proud and delighted to get a mention on Pepperoni Pizza's Zone-H forum?

Anyways (on a more serious note) hasn't PP been trying to distance himself from Zone-H?.............I recall it was he, himself, who started the poll as to whether it should close?

My personal take, for what it is worth, is that the format and interest must be from 10 years ago? Sort of obsolete today?...............people move on

Banned
    Anyways (on a more serious note) hasn't PP been trying to distance himself from Zone-H?.............I recall it was he, himself, who started the poll as to whether it should close?
    At first, I just wanted to leave it at 1337 votes. Whenever I exchanged text with the guy he always pulled something out of his hat to justify the sites existance. He shown alot of delusions of grandeur. Hell, he even started to sound like an AO Mod.

My personal take, for what it is worth, is that the format and interest must be from 10 years ago? Sort of obsolete today?...............people move on
    Or... everyone laughed him out of the building during an event he was supposed to attend. And now he's curled up in a ball, crying his eyes out.

OK, we know that Pepperoni Pizza isn't the "strongest growth in the vineyard of life"

But he did suck you in, back in the day? I doubt if that was too difficult?

You still link to them in your sig...
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST