Did you use my link??

Are your 3 computers all on the same network???

Use someone elses computer...reset your password and security question per qmails online help

Change your password:

Sign in to Gmail.
Click Settings at the top of any Gmail page.
Click Accounts.
Click Google Account settings.
In the new window, click Change password under the Personal information option.
Enter your current password and your new password.
Make sure you create a unique password to help keep someone from breaking in to your account. Here are a few tips for creating your password, and keeping it safe:

Never tell anyone your password.
Never write down your password. Even though your password will look random to others, think of a way to remember it so that you don't have to write it down.
Change your password periodically.
Don't choose a dictionary word as your password. Be creative.
Include punctuation marks. Mix capital and lowercase letters. Use numbers. A variety of characters makes it harder to guess a password.
Change your security question:

Sign in to Gmail.
Click Settings at the top of any Gmail page.
Click Accounts.
Click Google Account settings.
Click Change secret question under Personal information.
Complete the form and click Save to make your changes.
We also recommend learning more about protecting your account.

Please note that we aren't able to provide you with information about attempted logins to your account including, but not limited to, the IP address from which the attempted login was made, and the time and date attempted logins occurred.

To recover your account, please begin with these steps:

Visit our password recovery page. Even though you haven't forgotten your password, please use the 'Forgot your password?' section of this form to begin the recovery process.
Enter your username.
Click Submit.
If Gmail accepted your username, you'll now see a captcha (letters in a distorted picture).

Did Gmail accept your username?

Yes
No, I got an error

Good. Please answer the captcha and click Submit.

A message will be sent to the secondary address you listed for your account. Please wait a few minutes, then check any email addresses you might have listed as your secondary address.

Did a password reset message arrive at your secondary address?

Yes, I received the password reset message
No, I didn't receive the message
I don't have a secondary email address

If you received the password reset message in your secondary account, follow the instructions to reset your password.

Also, you may want to review some tips for protecting your account.

Start by waiting one minute and refreshing the page of your secondary email account. If you still can't find the password reset message, check your Spam and Trash folders to ensure that your provider hasn't filtered our email. If the message never arrives, please fill out our account recovery form to help us process your request as quickly as possible.

Be sure to enter your username (everything before '@gmail.com') in the Username field. Include any dots (.) that you used in the username during the Gmail address creation process, but do not use any spaces or '@' signs. Please note that spaces, hyphens, and underscores aren't valid characters in Gmail usernames, and all usernames must be at least six characters long.

Please fill out an account recovery form to help us process your request as quickly as possible.
MLF