MLF I agree, there are spots in this thread, for me I was reading this thread too early in the morning... especially the comment about sending things to the Bin with the intention of restoring..?!?
And RECYCLER is the folder that the Recycle Bins (one for each user) are kept.. so your copies of your deleted files will be stored here (it is normally a system hidden/protected folder.

There a re a couple of "AutoRun" or "USB KEy" Virus's out there that create a fake recycler folder I have not encountered the fake SVI folder as yet.. but..

There are a few standalone tools for the task of removing these.. My preference is as mentioned earlier in the thread.. MALWAREBYTES
Importantly: INSTALL in Safemode, and conduct a scan in safe mode.. before restarting and doing an update and a scan in normal mode:
While the machine is in Safe mode.. be sure to have Hidden and system files viewable - as well as "Hide Protected system files" disabled.
1/ You will find a "System - Hidden" executable in the root of the USB drive/stick delete it .. It can any name.. so watch out
2/ View the Autorun file.. it sometimes includes a number - the ID of the viruses recycle bin S-21-...... take note of this number..
3/ Open Regedit and search for this number take not of the locations.
4/ run the Malwarebytes scan.. when finished check the logs.. that ALL the keys you identified are mentioned in the registy part of the scan.

And just for the hell of it.. in safemode.. delete the recycler folder.. or delete all the contents of said folder.. (Shift - Delete)
Also cycle System restore off and back on.. to clear the SVI folder.. I have had a machine that I needed to do this a couple of time.. so check that the the folder is empty before re-enabling system restore.

Check ALL your usb devices..
ALso change the default (double click) option for these device to Explore.. rather than Open..(L)users open anything..never thinking and blame others for their stupidity..
IF your machine is part of a win 2k3 or 2k7 domain.. set it in your policies

REALISE that once these buggers get in, you have not one, but several infections.. so do several restarts and scans, use several tools to confirm clean..