I recently migrated to openSUSE 11.1 and after installing Bastille and running the interactive command I get this error:

Can't locate Bastille/API.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl//5.10.0/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl//5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/ /usr/lib/Bastille /opt/sec_mgmt/bastille/lib /opt/sec_mgmt/bastille/lib/API /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl .) at /usr/sbin/InteractiveBastille line 205.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/sbin/InteractiveBastille line 205.

I have looked fpr the API.pm file but it is no where to be found. line 205 in the InteractiveBastille perl script is this:

use Bastille::API;

So I thought I might just put in the approprite file path for API.pm in the aforementioned script but there isnt any API.pm file to be found anywhere on my drive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the rpm, nothing is working. Anyone have any ideas?