Thread: New 2 this site...brief intro

Smile New 2 this site...brief intro

Hello everyone! I was doing some research on internet security for some classes that I'm taking and stumbled upon this one. Out of the many sites out there on related topics, this is the only one I decided to sign up with sinse it seems to be a respectful site when it comes to sensitive issues involving internet security and related topics.
    I myself am a college student majoring in Computer Forensics. I also have a degree in the medical field but decided that it just wasn't for me. I hate to have to watch people suffer and die and then to have to share the loss with the family of our patients. Anyway, enough about that I decided to sign up to this site so that I might learn from some of the more experienced members here and possibly make a few friends along the way.
    With the state of our world, with everyone threatening everyone all over the world...a major war is bound to happen. I think the most crucial wins/losses will be those battles fought using computers and cyber attacks. People who are capable need to be prepared and understand that 21st century warfare will involve "cyber-warriors" where brawn just has no bearing what-so-ever on determining the outcome of a battle and ultimately the war as a whole! I'm looking forward to exchanging notes with some of you as well as to learn all that I can here so that I might be better prepared when/if a cyber attack takes place on American computer networks. thanks for taking the time to read this...and see you all in the forums! ~Keith~

Only african to own a PC! Cider's Avatar
    hi there and welcome to AO.

Alot of knowledge passes through these forums.

You will have fun!

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Welcome To AntiOnline..