Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blocked from viewing a forum, can anyone help ?

I used to be a 15 year old cheerleader, but my mom kicked me out of her basement when I turned 35.

I wasn't thinking about stalking, more along the lines of the OP being a young school kid trying to bypass school filters.

I guess cached Google pages may work. Or get a free dial up account (If they even exist) or ... Unplug your cable modem for a few days, might get you a new ip. All sorts of stuff.

Now if the OP is a stalker, I don't understand why he/she is using a personal computer. Library's are way better for staying anonymous.
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

Banned
    Use a Proxy and possibly ask yourself why you were banned from viewing it? Most of the time you get banned from a forum it's because you're being an ass, and I'm trying to think of any reason someone who was banned from a forum would need to view it.
    Actually its pretty entertaining to see all the comments about how someone got their account taken over. Lets not forget, "Ban him or I'll make sure you lose your mod status!" and "Spec, if your reading this... I have a gun!". Talk about a laugh out loud moment.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Spec View Post
    Actually its pretty entertaining to see all the comments about how someone got their account taken over. Lets not forget, "Ban him or I'll make sure you lose your mod status!" and "Spec, if your reading this... I have a gun!". Talk about a laugh out loud moment.
    If you want an interesting story about banning... Ask intmon (or was it jupmed.. don't remember, one of the jupiter media admins) how they got banned from the antionline forums
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Quote Originally Posted by souleman View Post
    If you want an interesting story about banning... Ask intmon (or was it jupmed.. don't remember, one of the jupiter media admins) how they got banned from the antionline forums
    That wasn't that interesting. That was JP being an idiot and making the new owners not immune to APs and not giving them a gold dot that used to make you immune to it. They're black now I think.

I'm still waiting for my blue dot. after you start reaching 50,000 APs it's not like you're going to be banned by them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by souleman View Post
    Take into mind that the AP system was not standard for vb 2.*.* it was a hack that was riddled into the software, So back in the days all accounts weren't immune to the AP system.
    Except of course JP's as he's account was the founder account so it could not be banned via AP's or regular Bans.

This place wasn't using a standard VB setup back in the day, so when WebMediaBrands aquired the place they had already aquired other tech sites using standard Vb software.

Software that did not have the "AP" hack so they were not aware that they needed to give the Admin accounts the "Gold Dot" to become immune.

Quote Originally Posted by gore View Post
    I'm still waiting for my blue dot. after you start reaching 50,000 APs it's not like you're going to be banned by them anyway.
    Gore Admin's / Moderator's cannot be banned via the AP system, the karma system is a standard feature in a default install in the 3.*.* versions, there are checks in place so that staff cannot be banned via the "Karma" system..

Beside's who really cares about AP there's just lil .Gif's the system should of been turned of a long time ago

Banned
    I hate havign to explain it over and over again, and I'm rarely wrong about it. I know very well how guys work, I am one, and I know very well when a guy is flirting when a girl is like "Oh we're just friends and he knows I'm taken!"
    Odds are your cousin will become pregnant before spending a single day in college. And like most women, will generally lose what very little aspirations she has from that point.

I find it more disgusting that a girl would bait and play people, online or elsewhere... all for the leisures of "taking care of the kids", i.e. sitting around watching soap operas and talk shows.

And I actually think its courageous these men would allow themselves to be used.
    Last edited by The-Spec; September 23rd, 2009 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Spec View Post
    Odds are your cousin will become pregnant before spending a single day in college. And like most women, will generally lose what very little aspirations she has from that point.

I find it more disgusting that a girl would bait and play people, online or elsewhere... all for the leisures of "taking care of the kids", i.e. sitting around watching soap operas and talk shows.

And I actually think its courageous these men would allow themselves to be used.
    You meat a lot of 12 year olds don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by gore View Post
    You meat a lot of 12 year olds don't you?
    I really hope you meant to type 'meet'.
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

Quote Originally Posted by westin View Post
    I really hope you meant to type 'meet'.
    It's not as funny that way though. The pun in there makes it funny