Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any help with recovering a membership password please.x

There are many ways to get the password, but most if not all are illegal.

I am not sure what the jailtime/fine runs, but you might do just as well to give him a few wallops with a baseball bat?

I don't mean to give relationship advice, but there is something to be said for honesty, and openness when it comes to healthy communication.
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

Hi all,
    Just logging on to say thankyou for the replies, much appreciated.
    I have found my way to this password (by pure chance) through other means, so the situation is effectively dealt with now; therefore have not tried the methods some of you have suggested, so cannot report back on their effectiveness.
    Wholeheartedly I thank you for responding to a rambling post form a newbie to this site!

But just to clear my name.... nihil, I’m not quite sure what you mean by dishonest, but it is my OWN laptop; I’d reg’d a diff account with the same site in order to ‘spy’ (but stupidly left the remember-me box checked, which seemed to over ride the original password etc). “so, cant reset the password without him knowing.” I had meant; as I have the user name I could have sent a new password to his cell phone; but he would obviously know about that if he got locked out of the site.
    As for the legality, I didn’t actually know the original password, the site was left active on MY laptop, I simply wanted to find this password again on my laptop. I had no intention of asking any advice of anything I thought to be illegal. On hindsight; I wrongly judged it as being my laptop and my husband, I understand the point you have made of it not being my account. X
    Thanks again,
    X Laura

Ugh what is wrong with you Woman today? Just Shoot the son of a bitch!

HYBR|D
    Quote Originally Posted by gore View Post
    Ugh what is wrong with you Woman today? Just Shoot the son of a bitch!
    Nah breaking he's hands would effectivly solve the problem, and let him know who wear's the jeans in there relationship..

Quote Originally Posted by HYBR|D View Post
    Nah breaking he's hands would effectivly solve the problem, and let him know who wear's the jeans in there relationship..

If you just want to show Jeans, get one of those Strap Ons like Till from Rammstein has. He hooks it up to his leg with a tube that shoots Creme Liquor out, and it fits next to the real one but actually squirts, it's funny as crap. They use it in the song Bueck Dich!

Banned
    That's quite to the contrary. Nobody cares what you do with computers. Not the police and certianly not a divorce lawyer.

Infact... this thread, in and of itself, quickly slips away from my attention.

HYBR|D
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Spec View Post
    Infact... this thread, in and of itself, quickly slips away from my attention.
    Like a fart in the wind hey....?

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    I just hope the OP is not MY wife!

Regards,

Steve
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com