Thread: Photography.

Photography.

If I wasn't an information systems security person (analyst as of designation) I would have been a photographer..

In between all the exams and downturns of life (lot of them) last year (and one this year) I missed on things that made me - me. I loved photography and would constantly use it as a tool to draw attention towards problems and also to try and bring the beauty of nature back. I stopped maybe few years back when thing got to tight for me but somehow I don't think I can give up on things I love, so here I am back with photography with as one of my friend calls it - a soap box (I currently own a Canon point and shoot camera)

www.flickr.com/parth_maniar

I am planning to buy a DSLR - Canon D500 but that’s if I make any impression with my current set of photos. Please comment on them. I am taking part in a local and national competition and any inputs will HELP. I will be uploading new ones almost every day (at least for next few since I am back from a hike)

Thanks and if anyone else is into photography and on flickr I would love to hook up.

Back,
    Parth
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.

Just to add information

I have got the Canon 500D DSLR.

Click,
    Parth
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.