Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What has become of AO?

Yea I have been wondering where YOU'VE been. Other than when I see you on MSN which has been a while. My list got screwed up so I saved it this time.

str34m3r
    Spent a bit reading this thread, and i guess the original dwindle in numbers may of been due to this?

if i remember correctly i was not the only person to recieve these "Spam Pm's" a few years back?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by str34m3r View Post
    Spent a bit reading this thread, and i guess the original dwindle in numbers may of been due to this?

if i remember correctly i was not the only person to recieve these "Spam Pm's" a few years back?
    Man I remember those. Didn't know Max was part of the spamming committee.

So just to add to the new world order, The Egg man is head chancellor of spamming and all things annoying.

*note* If this thread goes on long enough, we will be able to define the new world order according to AO and we will all finally know the truth about Gore! - Such a sweet little teddy bear of a guy he is.... ROFLMAO!
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

Dino, I misunderstood you, did you say hook your desk up to an outlet to help you with the Shock treatment? (Gotta Love how a Ramones song can make someone enthused about electricity ).

Well, that's 30 minutes I'll never get back, thought this thread was going to be interesting, other then flagrantly ripping off the Boomtown Prats and Barney...what the heck is up with Ghosts...? But on the other hand, I see the usual suspects are still hanging around...
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

Profuse apologies to those who are not Dr. Who? fans:

"Exterminate"

The black Dalek

Yeah, talk about ghosts.

You know, I just Googled something IRC related and this thread came up. I'm surprised it's still active for as off topic as it's gotten - well, maybe not surprised considering the site. Most of us AWOL are still in contact, though. You've just got to know where to look. It's certainly not Tazz.
    There are only two kinds of programming languages: those people always bitch about and those nobody uses.

HYBR|D

Greek_Godess

It's been waaaay to long since you last appeared here. You really should stop dissapearing for such long periods of time.

I was pretty Shocked to see her too lol.

Anyway, Happy Easter everyone!

Most of us AWOL are still in contact, though. You've just got to know where to look. It's certainly not Tazz.
    Can you give me a hint? Or is it a secret?

I knew it! - everyone left Unerror and started a new IRC community without me!!! :P
    My Corner of the Intarwebz: Jeremy Dean Online