Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys

Hey guys

I registered a while back then completely forgot about it. Figured I'd finally introduce myself. I'm the lucky gal who gets to keep Gore in line. We've been married for almost 3 years now. I remember when I first signed up, someone asked me for dirt on Gore, well there really isn't much to say there, he's a pretty amazing guy.

As for my background well, I've got a degree in microcomputers and networking and another in linux/windows network administration. Seeing as there's no work in the field around here, I'm going back to school to get a lab tech degree.

Well seeing as I married Gore, I guess it comes as no surprise that I'm also a big horror movie fan. I'm also guilty of having turned Gore into a "cat lady". Other than that well, I love music, been playing the piano for over 20 years, these days I'm mostly into Psychobilly, punk and rockabilly, though I'll listen to right about anything, as long as it's not disco.
    Out there in the darkness, they're coming after me, a thousand stalking zombies, they want my brains to feed.

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    Mrs Gore?

We should put you in for sainthood.

Dave
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

Quote Originally Posted by fourdc View Post
    Mrs Gore?

We should put you in for sainthood.

Dave
    I think I've already earned my wings and please don't tell me you can't see the halo above my head. I was just telling him he's really not that big of a bastard in real life, but maybe I'm the exception.
    Out there in the darkness, they're coming after me, a thousand stalking zombies, they want my brains to feed.

Quote Originally Posted by goreswife View Post
    I think I've already earned my wings and please don't tell me you can't see the halo above my head. I was just telling him he's really not that big of a bastard in real life, but maybe I'm the exception.
    The next time Matt comes over, ask him how the day he got home from the Hospital after having two Steel Rods put in his spine, and his Parents were crying that he'd never play Football again, how I started singing "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath and asked if he'd set off metal detectors lol.

Or the time I rooted his machine when he had that computer he told You about, and I was over at his house, and he was getting ready for bed because he had to be up for work at like 5:30 AM, so when we left, I turned his speakers up all the way while he hopped in bed, and then when I got home, I got root, loaded Alsamixer from my window, turned that up all the way too, then used links from a shell account as a web browser to get on my Web Server and download a Misfits song, then played it. (It was Helena 2, which starts out REALLY low, then BOOM it's loud, lol)... He said he almost did a flip out of bed to turn it off, and then like an hour later (That was 2:30 AM) he had turned off the speakers and went back to bed only to realize that when he went to the bathroom, I changed his alarm clock from 5:30 AM, to 3:30 AM. His Mom told him what time it was as he was in the shower thinking he was running late, and couldn't go back to sleep.

Good times lol.

HYBR|D
    So by the sounds of things your the "Bitch" in the relationship Allen?

Well, you know us Germans, Kinky as crap and all that.

Bück dich befehl ich dir
    wende dein Antlitz ab von mir
    dein Gesicht ist mir egal
    bück dich

Ein Zweibeiner auf allen Vieren
    ich führe ihn spazieren
    im Passgang den Flur entlang

Jetzt kommt er rückwärts mir entgegen
    Honig bleibt am Strumpfband kleben
    Bück dich
    das Gesicht interessiert mich nicht

Der Zweibeiner hat sich gebückt
    in ein gutes Licht gerückt
    zeig ich ihm was man machen kann
    und ich fang zu weinen an
    aus Angst weil es mir schlechter geht
    versucht sich tiefer noch zu bücken
    Tränen laufen hoch den Rücken

Bück dich

Bück dich befehl ich dir
    wende dein Antlitz ab von mir
    dein Gesicht ist mir egal
    bück dich nocheinmal

Bück dich

And for those who don't speak German, or haven't yet learned that you can't translate a whole sentence because every word in German can change the meaning of an entire sentence:

Bend over, I command you
    turn your visage away from me
    I don't care about your face
    bend over

A two-legged being on all fours
    I take him for a walk
    ambling along the corridor
    Now he comes backwards towards me
    Honey stays stuck on the garter
    Bend over
    your face doesn't interest me

The two-legged one has bent over
    and moved into a good light
    I show him what you can do
    and I start to cry
    because he's scared I'm feeling even worse
    he tries to bend over even more
    tears run up his back

Bend over

Bend over, I command you
    turn your visage away from me
    I don't care about your face
    bend over once more

Bend over
    --------------
    I edited that somewhat because otherwise it's not Family Friendly LOL!

In all seriousness though, I did take some lines from that song out so that it wouldn't be offensive. Well, more so.

But to answer the question, the time I pissed Her off right before my Birthday, She said "If you don't stop that I won't spank You ". I thought it was funny at least.

I think it was because I said "Cheese eating surrender monkey" and She's from Quebec. My idea of jokes isn't always someone else's idea of a joke. Like I needed to say that though lol, who here would ever say that sounds shocking coming from ME? Lol.

HYBR|D
    Quote Originally Posted by gore View Post
    My idea of jokes isn't always someone else's idea of a joke. Like I needed to say that though lol, who here would ever say that sounds shocking coming from ME? Lol.
    Yeah we've had that issue in the past Just comes down to words can sometime mean something else depending on the language and the translation result.

You would think after living around you for so long she would of grown immune to your witt & sense of humour.

But it's always good when you can **** stir some1 and 5 minute's latter it's all forgotten and never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by HYBR|D View Post
    Yeah we've had that issue in the past Just comes down to words can sometime mean something else depending on the language and the translation result.

You would think after living around you for so long she would of grown immune to your witt & sense of humour.

But it's always good when you can **** stir some1 and 5 minute's latter it's all forgotten and never happened.
    Lol that and the fact that Michigan has it's own dialect almost. We drink Pop and eat Brats. Saying soda here is a great way of showing if you're from here or not. And Brats are Bratwurst, being that Michigan is very much German in population. I should look for the Michigan jokes I had. They were funny.

Quote Originally Posted by gore View Post
    Lol that and the fact that Michigan has it's own dialect almost. We drink Pop and eat Brats. Saying soda here is a great way of showing if you're from here or not. And Brats are Bratwurst, being that Michigan is very much German in population. I should look for the Michigan jokes I had. They were funny.
    One of nicknames I have for gore is sodapop. I think one of the weirdest things for me here, to this day, is how in Michigan if you go to the party store, you're going to buy beer or liquor, in Quebec, if you go to the party store, chances are you're going to come back with balloons and party hats. I found that out the hard way as we were shopping for our wedding, i think i had everyone confused as to where i wanted to go.

Gore has an interesting sense of humor, he's usually funny. Whenever I say something that somewhat offends him he usually blames it on it "being lost in translation". Even though, at this point, I can write english better than I can write french and scored higher on the compass test than a lot of people who have been speaking it their whole life.

You should see Gore drive though, it's funny sometimes, I mean I have to laugh because I don't know what else to do. He gets so angry at people on the road and has very strong hatred for mini-vans. Most of the time, we're really not in a rush, so it's kinda cute.

Me driving is not "funny" it's "How people should drive". If you have a mini van, you probably go 10 under the speed limit, and accelerate like a snail pissing off everyone else on the road.

People like this cause more accidents on the road than people who accelerate quicker and actually go 70 in a 70. Because if someone is going the speed limit and that person is going THAT slow, they are eventually going to get rear ended around a corner where someone had no way of knowing they were going THAT slow.

I HATE when some mini van is around me. They drive like crap, and slow. I've had to slam on the brakes for some of these morons because I drive, then, see that around a corner, there was a van doing 45 in a 70 zone, have to slam down, and switch lanes / swerve, to miss them.

Sometimes it's worse... Even in the 55 MPH zones on country roads, a van will sometimes do like 25 or 30 MPH.... That's when I use my finger as a turn signal. Like when people come up here from Ohio. Why can't you idiots drive? The people from Canada who are closer to us can and they don't even HAVE MPH there, they have Kph! But someone with an Ohio License plate? They're doing 35 in a 50 with 4 Semi Trucks and 10 cars behind them, some of which are probably loading up a gun to shoot the guy, and then finally they turn, which is a REAL experience.... -

1. While going 20 under the speed limit, start to break in an erratic manner.
    2. When someone is honking behind you flipping you off, that means go ahead and repeat 1 for 2 miles.
    3. If 30 cars are behind you trying to pass, speed up by 5 MPH, then brake, just as you see more oncoming traffic.
    4. Brake HARD, and THEN hit your turn signal to let everyone know you had no clue what you were doing 2 miles back.
    5. As you turn, and see 30 fingers aimed your way, yell profanity out the window. It'll be a great dinner time story if you don't get shot on your way back through Detroit to get back to Ohio.
    6. Though every car has a turn signal today, try not remembering that in Driving tests, they TELL YOU how to use your arms as a turn signal.
    7. While crossing back into Ohio, at higher speed because you cut someone with Michigan plates off, which doesn't fly here, wonder why they're following you with what looks like a gun in the window.

When my Wife first saw Michigan, we saw a guy get cut off here BAD. The car that got cut off followed the guy into the parking lot he cut him off to get into. Have to educate bad drivers somehow. Black Eyes and a broken rib are probably better than dying because you can't drive.
    Last edited by gore; March 26th, 2010 at 09:17 PM.