Thread: Help, Facebook, Some what

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar

Help, Facebook, Some what

Hello fellow members of AO thanks
    Last edited by Computernerd22; November 4th, 2014 at 12:13 PM.

but my girlfriends sister is her husband.

anyways, Heres the problem, On a side note, after 'his' facebook account was breached, only *I* got deleted
    LMAO! Yeah, I hate it when that happens. Those damn hackers - they're always getting on Facebook and deleting that one friend... I've seen it a thousand times! </sarcasm>

Who cares Computernerd22? There's not really any way to prove it, other than the fact that it would never happen in a million years. If someone were to "hack" (obtain password to) a Facebook account, they would probably use it to propagate SPAM or viruses or malware, or if it was personal, make embarrassing posts, etc.

What they wouldn't do is go in and delete one friend just to piss you off...

Like I said - why do you even care what that guy thinks about you. F*<k him if he did delete you (he did BTW), who needs the ass - and then for him to go and lie about it... well, surely you've got better things to do than spend your time with people like that...

We still love you here at AO, so it's all good.
    My Corner of the Intarwebz: Jeremy Dean Online

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar

Cool

Like I said - why do you even care what that guy thinks about you. F*<k him if he did delete you (he did BTW), who needs the ass - and then for him to go and lie about it... well, surely you've got better things to do than spend your time with people like that...
    Thanks for the reply wiskic10_4 I appreciate it. Yes, I do have better things to do with my time and I guess I just needed a second opinion on the matter. You make perfect sense of it dude. Again, thanks for the reply later mike.

Hi there Mike,

There is no way that happened by chance, or as a result of a random third party.

It could be someone close trying to stir up trouble?

This is exactly why I have a gig of Videos and pics of half my Cousins and Aunts drunk dancing and trying to sing.

A few years ago on Christmas Eve, they all came over and got pretty drunk, so I grabbed my Laptop and a Web Cam, recorded 7 videos, and took about a hundred pics of them dancing around and singing totally trashed. Got copies on my server, and each machine, and just in case, an external USB HD

See if you were a bastard too no one would delete you and lie about it because you'd have something to send America's Funniest Home Videos and a local News Station.

I think one of the better videos is of an Aunt who was talking bad about me a while back; I emailed a video to my Mom to show my Aunt drunk and singing BADLY, then, going outside to get more Beer (It's cold outside, might as well store it there) and then of course, being drunk, falling on her ass while everyone laughed at her.

It's amazing how the louder a video is and the better the sound quality the quieter someone on it becomes