Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Difference Between I3 and Core2duo

Hybrid View

Difference Between I3 and Core2duo

Hi Every one,

I was wondering about the difference between I3 and Core2duo

the only diffference i have come over is I3 is a less power hungry than core2duo

but i know there is something much more than that

infact i was also wondering about I5 and I7 but i could not get the real difference in between.

Please can you guyz put a little light on it

Thanks and regards
    KK
    Question is not "Why are you Online"
    Question is "Why are you Off line"

I heard they brought back Hyper Threading in the Core I series

09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

Hi KK,

I know that you have already Googled this and are probably confused by the "reviews" and technical diatribes, in particular the "benchmarks" ?

The first thing to ask yourself is: "What am I going to use this box for?"

As an example my friend:

My wife recently got a cheap PC from her work (June 2006).............. Intel core DUO 2.66GHz......1GB DDR1.............SATA Drives (7200) etc............it is not as slick as this one I built in 2000 with a 2.01Ghz single core, 7200 IEDE (PATA) drives. The only real difference I can see is that this has a RADEON 9700 and hers has some Intel onboard video chipset..........the performance is better on my older machine for what I do.

EDIT:

dinowuff,

I would very much appreciate it if you saved your sarcasm and childish stupidity for your Tazz site.........................or have they gotten pissed of with you there too?
    Last edited by nihil; May 7th, 2010 at 09:15 PM.

Ahhh come on he's alright. Besides, I've seen that link a hundred times here and would use it myself if I ever ran out of make up funny crap like that one time that guy was on here who wanted to "haxx0r" his friends Hotmail account because he had a bet or something, and the spelling looked like he'd puked the English language onto a keyboard and dry heaved the rest... I think I said something like "try http://www.EnglishForTheIncompetentM...ad/YesYou.html or something like that.

Nothing wrong with Sarcasm when it's within reason

Well, I know not.

But you might try here:

http://ark.intel.com/

" And maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be" --Miguel Cervantes

Quote Originally Posted by nihil View Post
    dinowuff,

I would very much appreciate it if you saved your sarcasm and childish stupidity for your Tazz site.........................or have they gotten pissed of with you there too?
    Ah the Internet n. Where men are men, women are men, and children are F.B.I. agents.

Nihil - I appreciate your criticism; however, after checking with several co-workers and family members, they reported that they could not see any give-a-**** in my eyes...

Wonder what that means?
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

Quote Originally Posted by dinowuff View Post
    Ah the Internet n. Where men are men, women are men, and children are F.B.I. agents.

Nihil - I appreciate your criticism; however, after checking with several co-workers and family members, they reported that they could not see any give-a-**** in my eyes...

Wonder what that means?
    Don't get me wrong, nihil is one of my favorite members here. But, I lol'd. heh.
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

Corei3 is lot better than lot of core2duos... BUT... There are many core2duos which are much better than Corei3 . Just visit the following link to compare all CPUs and give me full marks )

Hi nihil

Ofcourse i did google for it but i didnt got the actual concept and difference but after comparing it with ark.intel i got the diff within them.

Thanks a lot nihil you are the best to ask this questions.

Thanks again
    KK
    Question is not "Why are you Online"
    Question is "Why are you Off line"