Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Dangerous is your IP Really?

Quote Originally Posted by DjM View Post
    If people didn't fall for them there wouldn't so many of them. The sad fact is people do fall for them and while there is money to be made from scams, we will continue to see phishing e-mails.
    well that's sad all right. I mean I've seen tons of banking e-mails sent to me, even some of them from my own bank, at least in name, but they end up going to the e-mails I know my bank has no clue that I have.

Banned
    I was able to get mods here to ban other users and give me other users' login details. This from people who where so egotistical as to think of themselves as computer gurus... or better yet, "exceptionally bright".

HYBR|D
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Spec View Post
    I was able to get mods here to ban other users and give me other users' login details. This from people who where so egotistical as to think of themselves as computer gurus... or better yet, "exceptionally bright".
    yawn, i did 1 better i socialed your user account. whos my bitch??

see post below for teh proof. mehehe
    Last edited by HYBR|D; May 11th, 2010 at 03:10 AM.

and give me other users' login details.
    ????????????????????

Well that's interesting because moderators don't have access to other user's login details.

Nihil, it was a few years ago. I remember it. Can't remember who did it, but he Social Engineered it out of someone I think. Again it was a while back so I'm not really sure about every detail, but I do remember it happening.

One thing though; Who was the super ego?

Didn't he con someone into closing katja's account?................I think it might have been Negative???

The only information that Moderators have that is not available to the general membership is the IP address used when the account was opened and the e-mail account.

The IP is obviously totally useless and if you have forgotten your e-mail account..................tough!

Moderators do not have access to members passwords, account names or whatever, so The-Spec is talking crap

It wasn't a Moderator. Like I said I actually remember it happening, and I think it was Scoot but I'm not actually sure, I know it was an Admin though. He isn't "talking crap".
    Last edited by gore; May 11th, 2010 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Spec View Post
    and here i am now making posts on the interweb in your user account.

any1 else want to post in The-Spec's user account here's the psswrd> H1kMneDC

u mad????
    classic. I get so tired of hearing the same lame story no less than once a month... Spec 1337 h4x0r3d a user account. I think my mom did that too back in the day.
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

I was able to get mods here to ban other users and give me other users' login details.
    I don't know about other moderators but the only person he has ever got me to ban is himself..................on numerous occasions.

As for Moderators giving out users' login details, that is total crap.............or another Walter Mitty flight of fantasy.

HYBR|D
    It was negative that banned a user account, because The-Spec created another user account that had a similar looking and similar e-mail addresse.

He then sent Negative a PM, this was back when we were still using the other version of Vbulletin, so negative manually typed in the person's user account name and banned without checking the e-mails etc.

as far as giving out login details the moderators don't have access to passwords. the only people that can access the passwords or manually assign new passwords are the Admin's.

beside's i think The-Spec should stop trying to boost he's E-ego and instead and stop getting he's user account socialed straight out from under him.... ......