Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boo!

HYBR|D
    Quote Originally Posted by DjM View Post
    For the record, Neg asked that his account be retired, as many before him have done as well.

Cheers
    waaaay more to the story then that.

the truth is he didn't like being called out on a few things, he got butthurt in he's own thread deleted the thread, t34b4g5 un-deleted it so he pruned the thread and the "copied" version from the thread graveyard and then started deleting threads both here and in the mod's area.

Then started posting questionable stuff every other day witch got merged into 1 bigger thread in the mods area, MsM rang him and he wouldn't give a response so he's account was disabled.

Wow at least I managed to avoid all that political bullshit here. Mostly by staying quiet. And ducking. And not posting for years.

Update - I'm recently and involuntarily unemployed, so it's not outside the realm of possibility that I might post here again in the not too distant future.

You may rejoice now.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

/rejoicing
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0