PEBCAK...................more like pillock brains I would say.

From the article you "so cleverly" quote:

1. Click Add under "Installed Services", and then click the language you want to add and the keyboard layout you want to use for that language.
  2. To configure the settings for the Language bar, click Language Bar under "Preferences".

When you try to accept or apply, it will then prompt you to insert the Windows XP SP3 CD, and will get the language details from that. Perhaps you should have noticed that I included Urdu script in a previous post in this thread?................now how do you imagine that I managed to do that???

Now, if you had had the acumen to read what Mohsin has been posting, you will see that he doesn't even get the option to select Urdu and install the language.

That is "buggy" to me, but I obviously have higher standards than yourselves.

Incidentally, as an English comprehension exercise perhaps you would care to revisit the MS article and CAREFULLY scrutinise the table you refer to, you should notice that there is no sign of Urdu on it anywhere

Also, it clearly states that the table shows what is also in the langpack folder on an NT4.0 CD. There is no such folder on an XP Pro CD. Like I said, it works differently, and in Moshin's case, not at all.