League of Legends. Free game

Thread: League of Legends. Free game

League of Legends. Free game

Hey,

I normally don't play games other than the free ones that come with, or for, Linux / BSD / Unix, id Software FPS games, the Unreal Series, and the Unreal Tournament Series, but this one I've been playing for a little while now, and I've grown to love it:

https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c58c69c6c501

League of Legends is an "RTS" or whatever you want to call it, and it's free to play it, you don't have to pay for anything, and it's actually kind of fun. I started playing a few weeks ago, and it's cool.

You download the game's client, sign up with an account for free, and then you can play. You start out with Level 1 obviously, and your "Summoner" gains levels, and also "IP" which are points you get for playing games. You can use them to buy "Champions" and also runes. Runes help you out, and you also, as you gain levels, get "Masteries" which do things similar to Runes to make yourself more powerful.

You can also buy "Riot Points" for actual money, which allow you to get "skins" for Champions you like, and to buy other Champions if you don't feel like waiting for your IP that you get free for playing to be enough to get the Champion.

Anyway, you don't have to buy anything, you just download the game and play, and you can also get other's to play and get freebies too.

You start each game at level 1, and max out at 18, and then whenever the game is done, you can play again, and so on. Your "Summoner" and your "Champion" are different in that your level up quickly in the game, where as, you, the "Summoner" level more slowly, and so on, and you can use Runes, Masteries, and so on, to make a "Build" for your Champion, and be more powerful in some way.

Anyway, enjoy!

Looks cool, I'll check it out

HYBR|D
    abit like warcraft i take it?

I don't know, I've never played any of those.