Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Internet Explorer 9 Beta

Haha, yea. That's some set up you have though. A Museum is kind of neat. I'd probably have one too if I could afford it right now, because some of the older machines, they have a style I just think is cool.

I want some of those Amiga boxes from back in the day that were.... I think it was the Amiga 1000 or something like that.... It had a really cool looking GUI for it's time, and basically I've never gotten to use one.

Anyway, I'm not currently planning on downloading IE 9 since on Windows I only really use two browsers, one of which is Seamonkey.

It makes me wonder why Seamonkey isn't more popular actually. I mean other than me, who here really uses it?

For a while, Seamonkey was all I used. I still don't like Firefox personally, and I don't have it installed on here.

I'm still using Opera and Seamonkey only on Windows. And then on Linux I use Seamonkey, Opera, Epiphany, Dillo, and a bunch of others because I have like 8 installed on my Debian box.

On FreeBSD, same as Linux. Mostly Opera and Seamonkey.

By the way, does anyone actually use Seamonkey here? If not, why? The Mail Client, personally, for me, is actually nicer than Thunderbird, with like half the resources needed.

@ gore

It isn't the $ cost, it's the space?

I live in a 5 bedroom former guest house.....I think you guys call that a "rooming house"?

I had the entire loftspace converted into an extra room.

There are only 5 computers in the living room, and one in the library.........

maybe 8 in my bedroom and a few in the lab?

Haven't gotten one in the John...............yet

For ME it's the cost. We have a 3 Bedroom House and since it's just my Wife and I here, one bedroom is a spare room that people use when they spend the night.

Like for example; My Cousin and his Fiancée, stay with us all the time, so they use that room as a bedroom and sleep in there, and we also use it for storage.

The other bedroom, is our "Tech Room" which is where all our Computers are. I have one of those big ass tables from Ikea, and so does my Wife.... The ones that are basically 2 or three feet across, and like 5 or 6 feet long, and I have my Monitors and some speakers on that, and this Computer with the Monitor on top of it.

The Server under my desk has the Monitor on the floor because well... There's no room for it on the Desk, and also, I rarely use the Monitor on it anyway, because I usually log in through SSH to do anything with it.

I also have one of the Coffee Tables in here next to my desk with a Laptop on it and some books, and the other Laptop is on the Desk.

We have a bunch of Computers on the Tables / Desks as I said, and then the cases or Towers, whatever you want to call them, are on the floor, and then the Walk in Closet, has three book Shelves in it full of Computer books.

We like it.