Thread: Bluetooth vs Wirless (keyboard)

Bluetooth vs Wirless (keyboard)

Hello

Just want some advise we have a couple of meeting room's with Microsoft Wireless Mulitmedia Keyboard 1.1 (Microsoft Wireless keyboard 1000) however the range on these seem rather poor. So I thinking of investing in something abit better. I wanted to know though for meeting room's not too big maybe 50x30ftt what is the better technology Bluetooth and Wireless Keyboard. Is their a significant difference between them.

My limited understanding is that Wireless keyboards operate at low frequency and Bluetooth operates at high frequency

i personally believe bluetooth would be better. i once had a wireless keyboard, piece of ****. after ten minutes with fresh batteries, it would start lagging. i have never had a bluetooth keyboard, but all the bluetooth products i use work perfectly till their dead. so i believe bluetooth is way better.

It is a long time since I have used that sort of technology. My gut feel is that bluetooth is the more advanced technologically speaking, but from a budget viewpoint (if that matters at all) you might look to see if you can get a signal booster for your existing wireless setup?

I don't even know if such a thing exists, but I do have a couple for my home wireless setup. I don't use them because I don't need them, but they were free from my ISP.................and I might have a yard sale someday

bluetooth for right now, unless someone is making a wireless USB keyboard.

yeah you have to use Logitech Wireless Keyboard K270 with Long-Range Wireless.this oneis suitable long distance i have preferred to you have purchase this one from Amazon.it shaving some special functions like such as Plug-and-play setup with one tiny receiver that stays in computer and lets to add compatible devices, Robust connection with up to 10-meter (33 feet) range,Eight hot keys: For instant access to the Internet, e-mail, music volume. so you buy this one and use in your office use.

BacklinksVault
    Last edited by ananthapriya; July 31st, 2013 at 12:21 PM.

I've tried both these connection types and my choice is Wireless. It's been absolutely hassle-free to use the one.
    Last edited by Bobbie_Acker; January 17th, 2014 at 10:58 AM.