Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Check this FF addon

True, as this is to do with the connection security, rather than the underlying encryption.

You should still use WPA rather than WEP if possible?

Hmmmmmm..............."get behind me Satan!"

I am refurbing a few old boxes...............maybe set one up on my 1.0 hub (only does WEP) and serve them with Goatse in plain?

Only african to own a PC! Cider's Avatar
    Where do you get all these old boxes? Ive been looking on my side to get some old ones but cant find any
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Cider
    Where do you get all these old boxes? Ive been looking on my side to get some old ones but cant find any
    I can't speak for nihil, and I don't know anything about Africa. But here in Texas, I can get an old computer nearly any day of the week on craigslist -especially if I make a post requesting old computers.

Also, there are several places that "recycle" computers here in Corpus Christi.

Another way to go would be to call local computer shops - they'd probably just give you all of their junked computers (which may be refurbished.)

Garage Sales/Rummage Sales/(actual)Going Out of Business Sales are other good places to hunt. Flea markets are good too, and if you really wanted to, you could post ads in local stores - "I Pay Cash for Old Computers" - of course, I wouldn't pay much for them - maybe $5-$10?

If you try all of these things, you may end up with more old computers than you know what to do with! I have accumulated so many throughout the years... Nowadays if my place on the wall that I have set aside for old computers gets full, I just give them away via craigslist.

Anyway, just noticed your post - hope that helps.
    My Corner of the Intarwebz: Jeremy Dean Online

I have a ton of old computers. I am saving some of them for the next time I go out shooting with my friend. It is amazing what an M44 will do to a tower. Not to mention the AK-47 [70 round drum], M16, G3, etc. He works at a gun shop. He provides the firearms, I chip in on ammo, and provide the targets.

\"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

Oh yeah, almost forgot... anyone been following the firesheep vs. blacksheep arms race? Pretty entertaining.
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

Only african to own a PC! Cider's Avatar
    yeah im watching it. getting crazy. this addon combats the other. lol! it will never stop will it?
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

HYBR|D
    welp at least it will keep the skiddies entertained, and i will miss the occasional how do i steal the GF cookie session so i can "Ghost" my way into her account to spy on her cause i'm a paranoid little boy.