November 24th, 2010, 11:34 PM
The most controversial paragraph in the final text leaves the door open for countries to introduce the so-called three-strikes rule. This would cut Internet users off if they download copyright material as national authorities would be able to order ISPs to disclose personal information about customers.
The countries involved in the negotiations are Australia, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Morocco, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, Mexico, the U.S. and the E.U. Critics question the effectiveness of an agreement that does not include China, the source of almost 65 percent of all cases of counterfeit goods seized by E.U. customs in 2009.
The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
November 25th, 2010, 01:45 PM
Anybody here ever heard of India & Pakistan/Bangladesh?...........South America?............Mexico?..................Indonesia?
This is a pathetic joke, the Swiss are immoral scum (They still haven't regurgitated their Nazi war loot), and "Morocco" ....just looking for foreign aid...............
That shows it all for the load of crap that it is...........
1. An IP Address doesn't prove who was using the computer, which computer it was, or where the computer was located.
2. ISP/TELCOs don't provide secure equipment or even equipment that is security capable, other than a few basics. Who would pay to rectify that?
3. Most users have no idea of how to secure their systems. There is not, nor should there be, any legal requirement to do so. I get really p1$$ed off at these asshats who seem hell bent on demonising victims and sanctifying criminals.
4. Freetards are not stupid..............they know how to use proxies.
5. Haven't these turd brains heard of "sneakermail"....... you cannot stop that.
6. Just like drugs, the real criminals are the suppliers; not the consumers.
Last edited by nihil; November 26th, 2010 at 02:40 AM.
If you cannot do someone any good: don't do them any harm....
As long as you did this to one of these, the least of my little ones............you did it unto Me.
What profiteth a man if he gains the entire World at the expense of his immortal soul?
By KuiXing-2005 in forum Cosmos
Last Post: June 1st, 2005, 12:15 PM
Last Post: March 25th, 2003, 05:19 PM
By cwk9 in forum AntiOnline's General Chit Chat
Last Post: September 2nd, 2002, 06:49 AM
By Conf1rm3d_K1ll in forum Security Archives
Last Post: December 25th, 2001, 12:27 AM
By freeOn in forum Non-Security Archives
Last Post: November 28th, 2001, 12:54 PM