Thread: Looking for a program and need help, Please ?

Looking for a program and need help, Please ?

Hello AO, I haven't been here if forever it seems, its good to be back, and also know that my login is still working.
    My question/help that I am needing is I currently have a box running Win7 pro, I am looking for a way to share the network connection i have through this machine to another machine, and to preferably use some form of NAT. As I am currently at a university, with rules on their network that state that you can only have 1 machine hooked up via wired and one machine on the wireless networks. With each mac address registered to the students account to keep track. Feel free to ask questions and thank you in advance.
    yes the machine running win7 has two ethernet ports as well.
    Life\'s a Dream, Wake Up!!!!!!!!!! -Zelfaldor

Can you not just right click on the connection, go to properties, then sharing? Windows 7 still supports ICS.
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

. . . Do'H!!!!!
    thank you Westin. I completly overlooked that. Thankyou again very much, now i can get my silly little minecraft server running on the campus network.
    Life\'s a Dream, Wake Up!!!!!!!!!! -Zelfaldor

Haha. - No worries. It is easy to overlook the easiest solutions... I tend to be one that can make a very simple matter into an overcomplicated mess. Glad I could help.
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST