Hey AO!

So I've had this site up since February. Its general purpose is to serve as my blog and as a personal Internet file server. However, now I'm thinking I would like to use it to generate more computer repair work for myself.

I recently added a comment script at the bottom of the page. I don't know PHP, and I found this one for free. It implements CAPTCHA security, but I'm sure that it could be subverted easily. I tried to paste some redirect code in it, and it didn't redirect my site... so that's a good thing...

Anyway, I guess what I want to know is:

- Could someone use the comment box to deface/redirect my site?
- I'd like to add a page where people could fill out and submit work-orders to me for computer work - thoughts?
- Is there an easy way to get my site at the top of the list when someone Googles "computer repair Corpus Christi"?
- Is there any way to get my favicon to work again? GoDaddy says "no" - since I am using the domain name I purchased from them to redirect to my server's IP and I wish to mask that IP w/ the domain name - they just put a frame around my site... kind of shoddy if you ask me, but what do I know...

The site: http://www.jeremydeanonline.com

Your thoughts are appreciated! Thanks!
- Jeremy