View Poll Results: Should forums be hidden without user control?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I only want to see what moderators want me to see

0 0%
  • Yes - It helps keep the home view neat and relevant

1 16.67%
  • No - I should be able to choose what is displayed on the home page

4 66.67%
  • No - All forums should be displayed for best viewing of the site

1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home page forum view

I'm fighting for it, Kris, believe me.

HYBR|D
    Quote Originally Posted by JPnyc View Post
    I'm fighting for it, Kris, believe me.
    I know!! Your doing an awesome job behind the scenes. at least the new owners are slowly taking a renewed interest.

Keeping The Balance CybertecOne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HYBR|D
    if your worried that your missing threads, then at the top of each page is a "New Posts" link, and that will display all content that has seen any action as of recent.
    That option can be changed via your usercp settings.
    Thankyou! That is all I wanted in the long run, however my general chit chat post still has little activity - does anyone want to move it to a more relevant forum? please

link is in post #5

Quote Originally Posted by HYBR|D
    Man your getting scorched in S.A or what. so far we've still got the nice cool weather down in Vic.

but it won't be long before we recieve that extra toasty weather.
    Hehe, WA here - south of Perth. It has been VERY hot, except for yesterday when a storm blew in from the desert - go figure? Lots of rain, clouds and thunder.

I dont know of another country where they have drought at one end, and flooding at the other end - and then it swaps for 2 weeks before reversing itself again.

CTO

Thanks all.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    - Albert Einstein

HYBR|D
    If you want the thread moved, i'd suggest sending an PM to either Nihil or Gore. If not then send JPnyc a quick 1 and i'm sure it'll get taken care off.

give the direct link to the thread, and what category you would like it moved to.

HYBR|D
    Quote Originally Posted by CybertecOne View Post
    Hehe, WA here - south of Perth. It has been VERY hot, except for yesterday when a storm blew in from the desert - go figure? Lots of rain, clouds and thunder.

I dont know of another country where they have drought at one end, and flooding at the other end - and then it swaps for 2 weeks before reversing itself again.

CTO

Thanks all.
    hmmm could of swarn you were in Adelaide Must of confused myself with another member here.

Anyhow i spoke to soon not long after making that post 2 1/2 days latter we got your scorching hoooooot weather, get got a 40+ degree day/night for new years eve. I'm holding you personally responsible i bet you put a curse on me cause i was bragging about my nice chilled weather i was still getting..

Keeping The Balance CybertecOne's Avatar
    Must have there are a couple of aussies here which is nice, but I think im the only Perthite.

CTO
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    - Albert Einstein