Thread: Most Trusted VPN

Most Trusted VPN

Is there anyone here can discuss what is the best and most reliable VPN?

Rad

Definately not NordVPN as they confirmed that were hacked back in 2018. If you read the whole information about this company you would see how deep this can influence its users.

I would always prefer a "dedicated VPN". That is literally a server for me with a dedicated IP (which would never change) and no one would be able to log any of my activities. However, this comes with a price that for example Netflix would not work with it.

It really depends when you say what is the safest VPN... in terms of security I would say a dedicated VPN but in other terms I would say known Brands such as AVAST or AVIRA and such.

As I mentioned personally I got a dedicated server from this company: AiONETS for almost the same price as regular VPNs. They installed everything for me and it has been working for more than a year with no issues. I have been updating the interface (which is based on FreeBSD) and I am pretty happy.

They also offer other VPNs however, you would need to contact their support for VPN services.

All in all, if you would have a little knowledge of Linux or Unix, you can get a cheapest VPS/Cloud server somewhere and manage everything yourself.

For sure none of the advertised as TOP 5, 10 etc. and never ever trust on affiliate sponsored "review" sites
    Create your own vpn server or use a niche VPN depending on the specific needs, e.g. I watch french TV channels with a french VPN

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Last edited by namerd; January 5th, 2023 at 02:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by namerd View Post
    turbo vpn is the most trested vpn in the world
    Says who?

https://www.cnet.com/tech/services-a...ware/best-vpn/
    Rad