Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having a laugh?

Hybrid View

Talking Having a laugh?

This cannot be for real?

Welcome to the best ************* from the entire world, Information on local issues, all politics, Main events, World celebrations, people and all business on **********.com. Online Newspapers if you are looking for best accommodation, shopping, in free Online Newspapers. Bargains and about the weather then this is the place to start. Information about Online Holidays, vacations, Online Resorts, real estate and property together with finance, stock market and as well as investments reports in Online Newspapers, also look for theater, movies, culture, Online Entertainment, activities and events all covered in Online Newspapers.
    It was posted to the thread "Contacting an administrator or moderator"

I felt that I just had to share

sounds like the place to bookmark. hey!

Hi Ted0b1, long time no see, how's it hangin?

What I liked about this one was if you are going to spam a site, wouldn't the best place to start be a sticky thread that hasn't been posted to in years and relates to contacting the site's administration?

It must have been a bot

HYBR|D
    the Irony.

Must of figured that if it posted in a older topic it would be less noticable then posting in a newer topic.

Good work Johnno.

these topics you've been starting latly sort of remind me of those weekly "Mailbags" GayyyPeeei used to post when she used to own the site.

Well mate!

these topics you've been starting lately sort of remind me of those weekly "Mailbags" GayyyPeeei used to post when she used to own the site.
    When Joe [JPnyc} was running all the sites he didn't have the time for humour.......... he just did the job and got on with things? I have a bit more time, as I am only a mod of only one site (here, that is)

As for Ms Vrasnevitch, I decline to comment..............

And for all you little toerags that liked things when GayPee had things.....you have no-one left to protect you now, so STFU might be a good strategy?

The past is never going to be resurrected...... any of you even remember 286 & 386 processors?................ $100 for 8 MB of 72-pin EDO RAM?

His name is actually John Vranesevich.

Personally I feel the site has died since he turned it over.
    <chsh> I've read more interesting technical discussion on the wall of a public bathroom than I have at AO at times

Banned
    Since they're laying everyone off hopefully they'll just sell it off to me instead of giving me the run around this time.

HYBR|D
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Spec View Post
    Since they're laying everyone off hopefully they'll just sell it off to me instead of giving me the run around this time.
    I can see it now, you waltz into Quinn St office & pay 'em with Cookies. Then you go ahead and re-design AO in a more appropraite Hello Kitty theme.

all hail our new overlord.

I would have to disagree Nihil. IRC is alive and well for anon groups. What I saw was that once the image boards came online, the "hackers/skiddies/whatevers" migrated to those groups, instead of places like here.

Plus it's no longer gay-pee-peeface purple and orange. The purple and orange always made me come back.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

What I saw was that once the image boards came online, the "hackers/skiddies/whatevers" migrated to those groups, instead of places like here.
    Yep, that's pretty much what I've seen.

The purple and orange always made me come back.
    Would you be of Northern Irish ancestry perhaps?

Reminds me of the song "Blackman's Dream"

Me/ I liked the yellow and grey............... not them damn blue Yankee colours