Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion on Lulzsec

I guess it's not a mystery anymore. So much for my conspiracy theory. The A-Team dug deep enough and ID'd all of the major players. Names, IP addresses, facebook sites, etc. The full "reveal" document can be found here: http://pastebin.com/iVujX4TR

Dammit keezel !!!

You might at least have posted a spoiler warning.............you know how I love conspiracy theories?

HYBR|D
    It's a shame, becasuse there were 2 other supposed lulsec "Dox's" dropped via pastebin, so now's there's 3 different one's.

P.S:> there not the real doc's. and here's the dropped Dox's for A-team. http://pastebin.com/1MUPY2P7

Quote Originally Posted by nihil View Post
    In a Democracy it is the majority (stupid people) who elect the leaders..........and guess what happens?
    Without getting into a definition of primary elections or caucuses-I would surmise that the stupid people are mostly lead by media attention given to the participants seeking election. People are only as smart as the information they have, imo. Not like most people would take the time to make sure their sources of information are reliable, including those in government.

Quote Originally Posted by illv View Post
    I think this is going to bite them in the ass down the road considering Barack is considering digital attacks as "acts of war". That is grounds for life in prison and death penalty?
    I couldn't agree more. Doesn't matter if it was a group of people working for an agency, or what I think it was, which is just a bunch of kids having some lulz to make themselves feel important. It will strengthen support to remove civil liberties on the internets for US citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by keezel View Post
    Our government is fond of wars that can't be "won" by a clear and distinct victory. Perpetual war is necessary to justify the freaking massive budgets demanded by our intelligence and "defense".

Digital attacks are likely to be thrown under the "terror" umbrella too because it is convenient. Thus, you're not throwing a hacker in prison for live. You're imprisoning a terrorist.
    He said it better than me.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Spec View Post
    Are you kidding me? I mean, have you even been on an image board before? The traffic from posting up a single link is enought to bring sites down... yet alone LOIC.
    I think you're giving too much credit where it isn't due, even with 4/7/9/420chons all working together AnonIB took ages to bring down, and it certainly wasn't a result of a low orbit idiot causer, it was by finally getting authority involved. "LOLZ, I can't reach it, we are victorious, werlegionz, lololol." The last nifty thing any chon did was the '09 Time online top 100 poll. Just my opinion, though.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

The last nifty thing any chon did was the '09 Time online top 100 poll.
    I don't know. I found it pretty entertaining when they skewed Justin Bieber's online poll to say he should perform in North Korea next.

Quote Originally Posted by keezel View Post
    I don't know. I found it pretty entertaining when they skewed Justin Bieber's online poll to say he should perform in North Korea next.
    That was funny, but that was all done by spamming "We must make this happen!" threads. The Time thing had a few inventive scripting things going on.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

Banned
    That was a year after I swayed the polls to have Zone-H shut down.

It always pissed me off that nobody wanted to retaliate against Time magazine for making that faggot Zuckerberg person of the year. It was all about advertising the movie...

But atleast Julian Assange made it to the third or so page and most of the more irrelevant candidates where cut out of the magazine completely.

I will say this though, for the Time thing and the timing in particular. It was highly ironic that a man who sells people's personal information to corporations was made man of the year, and the man who freely exposes corrupt corporation (and government) information to the public was thrown in jail.

lulzsec is still posting. anyone smell a comeback?

Quote Originally Posted by westin View Post
    Personally, I have been getting quite a kick out of their antics... Even if they are an agency sponsored group, they are extremely entertaining.
    I'm finding all of these groups' actions entertaining.

Anything interesting happen recently? I've kept up with some things, most of them are just the things everyone knows about - like what makes it to the news, but I find it difficult to keep up with everything.