View Poll Results: I vow to cause harm to computers and the information contained therein

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure, Spec!

3 60.00%
  • No. Im a by-product of web 2.0

2 40.00%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to act. Time to fallow through.

Hybrid View

Banned

Arrow Time to act. Time to fallow through.

I'd share things with users here but I need to be assured that you'll actually use the information and scripts provided.

I don't want to post a tutorial within the next month or two... and have people just respond with "oh, thats good to know".

Put all of your unused bandwidth and processing power toward a greater good. Don't sit on the sidelines. Each and every one of you should take an active role in causeing problems on the internet. The more damage done the better. Governmental and business related websites especially.
    Last edited by The-Spec; June 17th, 2011 at 12:50 AM.

HYBR|D
    uh pardon?

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar

It won't reboot that fast

That Senator or Congressman's computer might be up to no good but then again maybe there's some constituent who is waiting for his Social Security to be straightened out. And attacking Bank of America is always fun but when their system shuts down some customer isn't going to be able to buy groceries.

Anarchy and lawlessness isn't going to help the masses. The system needs repair but euthanasia isn't the answer.
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

Quote Originally Posted by fourdc View Post
    Anarchy and lawlessness isn't going to help the masses. The system needs repair but euthanasia isn't the answer.
    WTF are you talking about? Hand out AKs to everyone who gets a drivers license and see if the problem of rush hour doesn't sort out itself. I've been through Detroit at rush hour, and it RARELY slows down; No one wants to go to slow and risk getting jacked lol.

And besides, a little chaos is OK, keeps the rest of the sheep in line. Make water balloons and hurl them at people randomly... Swerve at Drivers on the freeway and see if they fly off the road or call your bluff. Really, it's funny either way, just make sure it's not on a cliff or bridge and they'll be fine. And hey, Insurance companies don't cover "stupid" so you can finally say you've managed to tax stupidity

At times I feel the same way about causing disruptions, but that usually involves

Though after reading spec's post, I am wondering if there wasn't alcohol involved.
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

I don't even drink anymore. I got bored with it. Not that I don't enjoy certain types of Beer now and then, but I haven't had a Beer or any other booze in like 4 years. There's SO much better out there. I don't really go for things that distort perception anymore. No Hallucinogens, no getting lost in my own kitchen because I went on a quest for Doritos and forgot what I was doing half way there and ended up back on the couch thinking "Man Doritos would be awesome right now!" and then get up to go grab them, come back with like a napkin or something and think "Wait, why did I go out there for this?" lol. Ahhh yea, good old fashioned non hang over intoxication Once you've had Alcohol Poisoning and puked more than a Windows NT Server (And the **** coming up looked the same, and, even funnier, with the right slurpy, the same color) the Blew chunks of death screen is hard to get passed when your ribs hurt like a MOFO and you wonder WTF you were thinking playing a game of "I'm a Magician! The Wizard of Gore can make an entire Fifth of Vodka disappear before your very eyes!" and then realize you can enjoy yourself all day long without once forgetting what room your in, not pissing in a bath tub because you forgot the toilet actually CAN'T shrink while the walls are breathing.... OK yea I'm stopping there. If you didn't laugh once during this time you're probably a SxE POS who wakes up every day knowing you aren't gonna feel any better than you do right then.

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar

one day at a time

Gore,

Congrats on the detox! I went drug free about 30 years ago. I've battled and still battle with alcohol. I've been dry for about a year but I don't keep score as when I do relapse the defeat is even worse.

I think you misinterpreted my post, I wasn't advocating disrupting anything on the contrary I was suggesting that parties consider that some bystanders will be disrupted that shouldn't be. Not everyone is ready with survival kits, weapons, bunkers and gold for the collapse of law and order. Fun to consider but dangerous to the most vulnerable in our society.

**** look what happened in Vancouver over a stinking hockey game!

Dave
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

Hockey is serious business.

Banned
    I think you misinterpreted my post, I wasn't advocating disrupting anything on the contrary I was suggesting that parties consider that some bystanders will be disrupted that shouldn't be. Not everyone is ready with survival kits, weapons, bunkers and gold for the collapse of law and order. Fun to consider but dangerous to the most vulnerable in our society.
    Everyone is already broke and jobless. The only people who even have bank accounts are... guess who? That small portion of the population that actually has work and enought money to waste on a banking system that takes 3% out of your withdrawls. So don't hand me that...

Actually the company that owns this forum fired all of the admins here. So now im free to repost those dumps of compromised computers and accounts from last year. Again, I don't give a **** what you do with the stuff... as long as each and every one of you cause some type of harm as a result.
    Last edited by The-Spec; June 18th, 2011 at 06:07 PM.

Heh, don't get me wrong now, I'm not drug free, I simply just don't drink. If you've had any kind of issues with alcohol where you actually need to try NOT drinking, there's very simple answers to it.

See, Alcohol, when you're drunk, either everything is funny, or everything is a punching bag. Some people are funny drunks, some are violent, but there are things where no one is violent. You DO on the other hand, have to remember that the laws of a govt, aren't always right, and that loaws VS morals, are two different things.

There's wayyyyyyyy better stuff on this Earth than liquid than gets you feeling good, some come in forms of sap, some in tablet, some in powder or syrup. The only real problem, is the law. I've got video here from the first portion of the 1900s showing "We can't find a reason to make these things illegal" because they not half as dangerous as anyone is going to tell you on TV.

I could make a very simply true statement that in some places would cause outrage; Such as:

Heroin is not only safer, but better for you, than Beer. That's 100% acurrate since it doesn't damage any organs, your brain, or anything else, and when it was legal, no one was filling prisons with people because of it, so these Junkies could find work and support their haibbits just fine.

If you look through some articles on the crime rates by decade, I think you'll find that it spiked heavily after Harrison blew a load on our rights. Before prohibition of ANYTHING, the crime rate was incredibly low. And organized crime only existed because of gambling. Once they made that legal, the hangsters went to Cuba and Jamaica (inventing the Rude Boy) because they were still illegal there.

I could solve crime and this country in two days. I could also pay off the national debt much like the Columbian cartels OFFERED to do in return for being left alone 25 years ago. I'd legalize damn near everything, tax it, and we'd live in Utopia. Violence on TV would be back to just movies about the past.

If you don't Believe me, take Xanax, add ANY Narcotic, and see if you feel like hurting anyone. Hell, find someone you REALLY hate, and do it before you see them. Watch as you no longer hate them but even appologize for their side of the arguement.

I know this to be true from the FDA's Records on Hydrocodone in the American Drug system; They found that everyone they gave it too (After that guy who made Cats ingest it to see how well it worked on pain compared to Morphine) they reported that people under the influence had no hang over, and were very likely to, and this is a direct quote now "Call the phone company just to say what wonderful service they had"....

THIS is why I stick my neck out all the time, in order to show the TRUTH. Those idiots who go SxE, no nothing, and the people who listen to everything a cop with a DARE tee shirt told them, was a ****ing lie.

The law of this land is supposed to be "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness". Then why is anyone in jail for Stimulant Euphoria such as Cocaine, and Depressant Euphorias such as any Narcotic? The pursuit of Happiness seems like we should be able to ingest freely anything we choose that isn't harming anyone else. And the funny part? Back when Heroin was an over the counter cough and pain remedy marketed by Bayer, they didn't have crime associated with any of it.

Do you know that it costs exactly 1 dollar to make 1,000 dollars worth of Cocaine? That it costs about 15 dolars to create 1,000,000 dollars worth of Heroin? Back when it was legal, a penny worth of Cocaine was 5 Cents. That why Pharmacies had those little stools, it was when Coca-Cola was ACTUALLY COCA!! Now? a penny's worth of Cocaine, if you could get someone to sell it to you, would be about 10 dollars. That's one hell of a mark up isn't it? That's why cartels take the risk, the profit is too large to ignore.

And why are these illegal? Opium was illegal because of racism against the Chinese. Go ahead and look it up, it's true. Cocaine? Racism against Black people.... And every time they make one illegal, we come up with one more dangerous just because, we as a race, will always want to get ****ed up, or expand our minds. When they made Cocaine and Pot Illegal, that's near when LSD became the drug people were just starting to toy with (This was the 40s) and when they made that illegal in the 70s or so, GHB came on the scene.

I shudder to think what we'll come up with next if we keep things locked up and tell people not to do it. Anyone remember PCP? GHB? Datura? How many Rapes could we have prevented by not making the generation of things before illegal? How many people wouldn't have died had we kept them legal?

That's why I have ZERO Tolerance for SxE and spoon fed idiots when it comes to ANY chemical. More proof needed? How many times have you heard of someone ODing on Aspirin? Rare isn't it? What if Heroin came AGAIN in bottles with actual directions on how to take it, because it was legal and it had how much you should NOT take because it might get dangerous? Aspirin has directions on how much to take, how long to wait, and a limit on "Don't take more than this amount". If Heroin did, not only would you know it was pure, meaning safer, you'd probably never hear of an OD again.

Apparently racism and stupidity trumps facts and lives lost.