View Poll Results: I vow to cause harm to computers and the information contained therein

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure, Spec!

3 60.00%
  • No. Im a by-product of web 2.0

2 40.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to act. Time to fallow through.

How many times have you heard of someone ODing on Aspirin? Rare isn't it?
    It doesn't happen, as it would have to be deliberate rather than accidental, and would take a lot of patience (and money). I believe that the substance you really mean is Paracetamol?

If Heroin did, not only would you know it was pure, meaning safer, you'd probably never hear of an OD again.
    Well, sort of.

The most common cause of heroin related deaths is actually impurities in the substance. next is the rarer event where the addict gets a much purer form (less cutting) and takes a higher effective dose by accident. I guess that the same problem exists with all "street drugs"?

With "ethical pharmaceuticals" you know that the product has met stringent purity (biological as well as chemical) requirements, and is in a measured dose or strength.

As for the original post.............why was I put in mind of spotty faced kids with no lives, living in their aunties' basements................ I thought that kind of mentality had died out in the '90s.................... apparently not?

Anyways,

The only people who even have bank accounts are... guess who? That small portion of the population that actually has work and enought money to waste on a banking system that takes 3% out of your withdrawls.
    How do you guys get welfare payments then? Personal banking is free in the UK unless you borrow money or want special services like bank drafts.

Also, a "small portion" has to be less than 50%............. so unemployment in the US is running at more than 50%?

Though after reading spec's post, I am wondering if there wasn't alcohol involved.
    Or there was a full moon in Georgia

Nihil, being that you are in one of the few countries that Dicatylmorphin is still legal (by prescription) how often do you hear of Mothers dying from the epidural before birth? Last I checked the UK was still using Heroin for Birth pain so I'm interested in getting info not "patented" and put online from a company who either loves it, or an agency that hates it.

Oddly enough, it was the finding of Aspirin that took Heroin off the shelves. Lemmie tell you, if I had a time machine, and could go back when this country was still truly the land of the free and not the borderline "Voted in Totalitarianism" we have now, I'd probably end up dead.

First thing I would do is drive to 1898, or 1900. AFTER of course, buying money from collectors that was printed around that time, and then just walk into the Pharmacy. Amazing to think even Speedballs were legal then (Heroin + Coke) And yet the ONLY REAL Violence you heard of were those ****ing moron hicks in the south saying "Cocaine crazed Negroes rape every white woman they see like those chinks in California are doing with Opium"....

No BS either, google "Cocaine crazed Negro" it was a REAL term back then in the South. The idiot cops said they needed higher caliber weapons because the stock cop gun back then wouldn't bring down a "Negro" coked up....

My second stop would be before 1900; I'd give a coat hanger to Harrison's Mother and just say "I'm from the future your son ****ed up, it's for the best, just do it". Oh and "This is called a Coat Hanger" since that wasn't very common until like 1906 when it was first used in a store here in Michigan; Oddly enough, 1906 was also the year that ****er started his campaign against people being allowed to do something the Constitution allows.

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. No where there does it say how the Happiness should be limited, and free will is instantly taken away the moment an ******* DEA agent arrests another cancer patient for pot. (Though State law is supposed to trump Federal in this case, they do it anyway. I've seen video of State cops HELPING these little bastards raid a "pharmacy" for pot)....

There's a Documentary out now called "America; The story of us". I saw some high ranking military guy saying how he'd have fought under Washington too given a chance. My first thought was "No, you'd arrest him for possession" and we'd all be drinking tea instead of Coffee.

For the record, I don't smoke Pot. I have, but I didn't like it much other than it does give pain Relief, and makes the Matrix awesome. That's about it, I don't really like it much. However, being one of those truely OCD people, I had to be sure and tried it multiple times. I found what the New York school system found in the 1930s; "It's not being used by kids and is not a problem". Anslinger, a man I truly would love to go back and kick in the face, hid that report so that he could make it illegal.

Then there's the Nancy Reagan witch hunt and just say no brain washing of the youth of MY generation. My generation was told that Pot and Heroin were basically the same thing.

To say that back fired, lol, look at the 80s, Disco and Coke is all it was known for. Imagine being a child who doesn't know any better; "Pot and Heroin are just as dangerous as Cocaine, and people think Pot is safer, but it's not"....OK, now that kid goes to his friend who already smokes it, and sees that other than he should buy stock in Taco Bell, nothing else is actually happening, and thinks "Well if Heroin is THIS dangerous and people STILL do it, it must REALLY be good".... I think Nanacy should be given an award for getting more gets to try harder drugs than any human on this planet.

When you lie to kids saying Pot is just as dangerous as Cocaine, or Crack even, and they see their friends or Parents do it and they're fine, they then think Crack is just the same because that is what they were told. I can't imagine why we had an explosion in Cocaine use in the 80s... LOL!

I don't know what "DARE" cops tell kids now, but I Hope they do say this:

"Drugs have been around longer than recorded history, they ALL have their ups and downs, but Pot though maybe not gonna kill you...EVER.... Should be treated like alcohol; Don't drive while doing it" and then "Crack Cocaine Is NOT just as safe as weed, it's basically going to shrink your balls and suck your account almost as hard as YOU will suck anything to get it, don't don that either". Oh and "We can't actually find anything other than addiction potential to say about Opium, it rocks!"....

I actually have a quote saved from the Surgeon general back when these laws were being passed, where he said that "Much to our surprise, we haven't be able to actually find even ONE documented danger of addiction".... Now, that might sound weird because we've all heard of Heroin Junkies robbing people to buy more.... But also remember that when he said that, Heroin was legal, meaning the price was VERY low, and also, since it was legal, you could get a job AND be a Junkie, so no one was getting robbed for it back then.

My idea for this country if I ever make it to the White House, is to basically take EVERYTHING Nixon did, and flush it. No more laws on substances, no more DEA sucking in 20 billion and more a year. Those ****ers.... We should take that money, build another space ship, put the DEA, the Republicans, and the Democrats, ALL on it, and send it to the moon, then, leave them there.

Over the years I've had my ass chewed for telling the ACTUAL truth about drugs, and even posts deleted. All the while watching the "Addicts" forum speak about drunken nights. Seeing Hypocrisy, I stayed quite until the right moment. Now, I don't think my posts will be deleted any time soon.

So, here is MY idea on making America the Utopia it has the potential to be:

#1 Abolish Prohibition. It didn't work for Alcohol, and the Govt was going broke at the time, they made it legal again so they could tax it and stop making gangsters and killers into Millionaires.

#2 Start a NEW law, that states you are now back to being free in that Pursuit of Happiness the Constitution says you're supposed to have anyway.

#3 Open Research and Treatment centers for Addicts. The Research is important because the DEA Nazis have prevented studies to almost nothing on anything like MDMA, Crack, Heroin, anything. They trumped a judge in the case of MDMA. That also means it can't be researched! And! They even stated that the lack of Research was the reason! How do you get something researched enough not to be illegal to the point of almost 0 Research, if you can't research it....

Anyway, these centers will hire Doctors, Nurses, and ex DEA agents who don't like being janitors. ANYONE who wants to use a drug, will simply go to these places, tell them what they like, and what they want to do, and then, they'll be put in a controlled environment with Medical staff on hand, and given it!

The reason this can work is simple; First, you'd get some of the best research done ever. Period. What better way to test things than to simply watch it naturally occurring? Second, the price of everything will drop, a lot. And even with a 75% tax added on, it will STILL be dirt cheap.

I know exactly how to make multiple things. I don't because I don't want to be behind bars, but, do you know that, on average, it costs about $1.00 to make about enough Heroin that currently would sell on the street for $1,000.00 ? A 100 dollar bag of Cocaine, in general, costs less than 50 cents to make.

The price drop, and legal aspect, would not only make it possible for addicts to WORK to support their habit, but, at the same time, they'd still have Houses since they wouldn't need to pay so much.

The taxes the govt would make on this, would pay of the National debt within about 7 years. I've put a lot of thought into this, as you can see. Oh and don't get me started on the whole Health Insurance and price of Narcotic Pain Killers we have here..... That's because we import the Opium..... If it was grown here, US Farmers who lose their farms to banks, would be able to support themselves easily. And of course, the price would drop for Prescription medications made from it. Opium is used to make everything from .... Actually it's easier to just say that Opium Contains, Naturally mind you; Codeine, Morphine, Theibaine.... Morphine is then used to make Codeine since there isn't much of it on Opium, it's mostly Morphine, and Morphine is then used to make Heroin, Hydromorphone, and more. Codeine is used with Theibaine to make a multitude of things from Percocet and Oxy Contin (Oxycodone) to Vicodin / Lortab (Hydrocodone Bitatrate). This would make prescription costs drop quick.

The Pharmaceutical industry would support me simply because they can bankrupt the govt at any time by calling out their bonds. If Vicodin was legal to get OTC, like it was, again, tax that, and those greedy shits would be richer than their wildest dreams. So, we have a two fold solution... I have managed to figure out a way to make not only greedy people in Pharmaceutical companies happy, but people too. And hey, since the addicts are in a controlled environment, no problem if they flip out.

Once a person has proven they can very easily control them selves and function high, they get a card which allows them to buy this at a Pharmacy. I bet you the crime rate would drop too, since no one would be able to sell Heroin at 1,000 dollars, when anyone who wants it could get the same amount, legally, for like 100 dollars. And THAT price, INCLUDES the Tax I came up with. 75% Taxation is a LOT. Michigan has a 6% sales tax, so imagine what would happen if something was taxed 75% but was still so much cheaper that everyone was happy? It's win win!

I know this, because if you look at what happened when Prohibition of Alcohol ended, you'd see the govt was making money again, and we didn't go down like we almost did. Oh, and, of course, the whole no more bootleggers thing.... The only thing that gets bootlegged in the south today (White Lightning, Moonshine, you know, that paint stripper red necks loves?) is nothing compared to a company like Jack Daniels, or anyone else who makes Whiskey. It's almost non existent now.

I welcome any member here to tell me that Heroin isn't safer than Beer. That's a very simple fact. They're both addictive too so don't come to me with that BS.

Thread hijackers. You guys need to learn the fine art of tl;dr for the rest of us. (too long; didn't read)

He wanted essentially a little Chaos, so I gave some Besides, I'm not some jack ass with a Mohawk and boots and a tee shirt of a band I've never listened to thinking I'm a punker and talking about Anarchy; I don't Believe in Anarchy; I know it might seem weird, but I don't...

I don't think it could work; Most people in the World, are a lot like a Class Room; You've got 5 smart kids, 5 dumb kids, and 20 average kids; That won't work without the Sheep having some form of something telling them not to be idiots.

I see Anarchy about the same way I look at Communism. It looks good on paper, if you had sort of a peaceful implementation of it, but there is always someone that is going to be out to take advantage of the inherent flaws in the system. If everyone had good intentions, it would be fine... but it will never happen that way.
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

Banned
    I don't care about any of that stuff.

And I don't have any good intentions at all.

See, that's why I stuck up for you back in the day when you got banned that time for what I felt was a stupid reason. lol.

Personally, A bit of anarchy is what this country needs. Its going martial, and real soon. Unless everyone, and I mean it has to be a united effort stands up and says "**** you, you controlling, hypocritical power hungry, slave masters we're not taking it no more, we're not paying your taxes, we're not following your superfluous and meaningless laws, we're not banking at your institutions. We're born to be free, and no mother ****er is taking it from us, not your army, not your police force, not your judges, bankers or legislators.

We are not free, and anyone who tells you otherwise is either delusional or just a liar. I've been to over 30 different countries, and yes there are things we can do here that we can't do other places. But theres alot we can't do either. Like play online poker for real money legally! Like browse WikiLeaks and not have to battle with our ISP's blocking certain accesses.

We are property. At birth our birth certificates are registered as collateral and insurance on loans taken out guaranteed by all the income we will pay the government in our lifetime. WE ARE NOT FREE, WE ARE PROPERTY OF THOSE WHO THINK THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO US.

This is true and it should piss every one of you off.

So I may not believe in TOTAL anarchy but I sure believe in Power to the People.

The FCC doesn't want us to say "F u c k" because if you can't say "f u c k" then you can't say "F u c k the government".
    "In most gardens they make the beds too soft - so that the flowers are always asleep" - Tiger Lily

Well, in my living memory the only vaguely anarchist regimes I can recall, have been the Khmer Rouge and the Taliban.............

The solution to America's problems is to raise the price of gasoline to $10 per gallon ................ hell, your Toyota pickup with its M60 or .50cal doesn't use as much as a Humvee or an Abrahams????

It's about $8.70 per US gallon (1 Imperial gallon = 1.2 US?) over here right now ............... I shall have to consider reverting to naphthalene and palm oil at those prices

The Taliban are anti drug *****s, and can't be anarchistic. They are basically SxE, which explains the willingness to kill themselves. They wake up every day and know full well "I'm not going to feel any better than I do right now and it's 200 degrees outside"... Lol.

Taliban were burning the Opium fields.