View Poll Results: I vow to cause harm to computers and the information contained therein

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure, Spec!

3 60.00%
  • No. Im a by-product of web 2.0

2 40.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Time to act. Time to fallow through.

The Taliban are anti drug *****s,
    No, they are not, they have actually no policies as we would understand them, which makes them typical anarchists. They also have no religion, other than that of convenience to control and infiltrate the local masses. They do, however, have quite a good understanding of the concept of power, which you need as an anachist, or you wouldn't know what it is you are trying to destroy.

They make their money out of the drugs trade.....they run it, and are well happy at their **** going to destabilise US society. They actually promote drug abuse, so long as it doesn't involve their own. This make sense, as junkies are unreliable, and security risks......you kill them on sight.....just like capitalist drug cartels do.

Drugs are a weapon against Western decadent societies in their thinking; as well as a way to finance their activities. Bin Laden was their only millionaire supporter, and he basically bought their protection.

Taliban were burning the Opium fields.
    If they were doing that the US government would be funding them and supplying them with helicopters, and they would have handed Bin Laden over years ago. You fund nasty little South American dictatorships as a part of your "drugs war"?????????????? go figure. If the Taliban ever took action, it would usually be to kill the farmers..."pour encourager les autres"........... the crop is worth money.

It saddens me to see that there are still people naiive enough to actually believe the propaganda shite puked out by Langley

which explains the willingness to kill themselves.
    You obviously know nobody in the military with first hand experience. They are not willing to kill themselves, which is why they are so bloody difficult to eradicate. The Taliban are not Al Quaeda, and they don't do suicide bombing, because they are neither stupid nor fanatical enough. These are more like the guys who whupped your ass in Vietnam and need to be handled accordingly. Guerilla warfare and urban terrorism are not the same thing

HYBR|D
    Could we maybe get this topic moved to "Cosmos" as it's def gone from a Newbie question into more political type discussion.

Been currently reading about this "Krocodile" drug that's rampant in Russia, a cheap herion solution with bigger side effects.

Pretty Gore so view at your own discretion.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/show...6/fpart/1/vc/1

Could we maybe get this topic moved to "Cosmos"
    NO!......you have to decide, as a Moderator, whether you "run with the fox or hunt with the hounds"

I don't compromise, or try to lie and suck up to pieces of **** like the spec ****..................

Gore seems to be having some growing pains????

The spec is living a charmed life..........takes me back a few years, but that was how it was then.

See, that's why I stuck up for you back in the day when you got banned that time for what I felt was a stupid reason. lol
    OK .....show me where................you can't because you didn't...............

Nihil, don't go crazy now, it makes it hard to read text.

The time I'd soke up about him being banned, Neg sent me a message about it asking me why I said something, and I basically told him that when he got banned, one of the times he got banned, it was for a reason that someone else had done something similar. Mind you I'm trying to remember something from like 8 years ago or more, and have no idea if I even saved the messages. But yea it was just stupid. So I said something.

Quote Originally Posted by nihil View Post
    No, they are not, they have actually no policies as we would understand them, which makes them typical anarchists.
    These people are extremists and I've seen it argued on a bunch of places, and on The History channel, how "Well they aren't always bad, they did get rid of the Opium in Afghanistan as they don't Believe in doing it" and so on.

They don't make money selling drugs, they don't allow that. They actually make their money on the illegal Diamond trade. That's how they fund their stuff. There's a law that you can research in the UK that's supposed to be international, and I can't remember the name of it but it's like a female's name, and the idea is, you can check the origins of your Diamonds, and make sure they aren't blood diamonds.

But yea, sorry, they don't sell drugs, they sell Diamonds.

They also have no religion, other than that of convenience to control and infiltrate the local masses. They do, however, have quite a good understanding of the concept of power, which you need as an anachist, or you wouldn't know what it is you are trying to destroy.
    They aren't Muslims?

They make their money out of the drugs trade.....they run it, and are well happy at their **** going to destabilise US society. They actually promote drug abuse, so long as it doesn't involve their own. This make sense, as junkies are unreliable, and security risks......you kill them on sight.....just like capitalist drug cartels do.
    Again, they burned down lots of Opium fields all over Afghanistan, I know a lot of people here that are in the Military so I'm not just basing this on what my TV told me, I wouldn't make an argument about anything where my only source was TV. I find that irresponsible and disrespectful for whoever I'm discussing something with, in this case, you. It would be disrespectful to you as a fellow mod here and usually friend, if I were to take this position based solely on what my TV told me.

Also, why would a drug cartel kill a Junkie? Those are their repeat customers. I'll use Cocaine as an example; After watching "Hooked - Illegal Drugs and how they got that way" On the History Channel, they said that 18 Million people in the US did Cocaine, and that 1 Million of them were Addicts.

Now, ignoring how this basically tells us that Cocaine is a lot less Addictive than Alcohol or Tobacco, it also points to how much money can be made. I mean anyone who watched the remake of Scar Face with Al Pacino, saw exactly how some of that can work.

But, again, the ONLY people who don't actually deal directly with Users, are the Cartels and main gangsters.

I could go right now to Detroit, which isn't far from here, and buy a tee shirt that had Maserati Rick's face on it. He was a Cocaine supplier for the "Best Friends" here in Detroit, who were some of the main Cocaine dealers. They didn't deal with users; They dealt with other Dealers. They sold only to dealers, and then those dealers would sell to users, or, depending on status, maybe more dealers.

They also took the stance of not using their own supply to get high, so, they'd shun people who did in their organization. They didn't kill addicts though, because they made them REALLY rich.

Drugs are a weapon against Western decadent societies in their thinking; as well as a way to finance their activities. Bin Laden was their only millionaire supporter, and he basically bought their protection.
    Drugs aren't a Weapon, and Decadent society has nothing to do with it; China was a HUGE user of Opium to the point that when they tried to outlaw it, the British went to war against them over it, and won.

If they were doing that the US government would be funding them and supplying them with helicopters, and they would have handed Bin Laden over years ago. You fund nasty little South American dictatorships as a part of your "drugs war"?????????????? go figure. If the Taliban ever took action, it would usually be to kill the farmers..."pour encourager les autres"........... the crop is worth money.
    I don't have a war on anything; The country I live in does. I personally think it's appalling that any country could tell their people what they can and can't do with their own bodies. Even England, which had people hopping on ships and spending a few months coming here, wasn't that strict. I mean this country started with multiple Countries sending people over to have colonies here. England had people coming in masses on the East coast, and eventually, a guy started growing Tobacco here.

This was when it was punishable by death in Spain to sell Tobacco seeds to Foreigners. I can't recall the guy's name, but a guy came here from England, and he had managed to acquire some Tobacco seeds.

No one knows how he's gotten these things like I said, as it's execution for being caught by the Spanish, but he has them, plants them, and from what I remember, the first crop was worth a Million Dollars by today's money.

After this, more and more people came from all over. The land was here and no one seemed to care that other's were here first, so they kept coming and basically taking land.

I think it was 6 or 7 Generations after the first White men came, that people were starting to no longer feel as though they were British. The founding Fathers said basically that they no longer felt like British Citizens, but American. They committed high treason one day by writing what we now call "The Declaration of Independence" which was written and signed, and sent. It amazes me that the Document still exists. I mean the King couldn't have been Happy about it, so how did we manage to get it back? It's displayed in DC and I always wondered how we got it back. Or why the King kept it.

Either way, that war isn't mine, and I find it to be more and way worse than useless. I've actually started seeing people in higher and higher places starting to admit it's been a total failure. Not only that, when you make ANYTHING, no matter if it's Drugs, or Gambling, or anything else illegal, you create a Black Market instantly.

Hell if you look at the way Coca-Cola was invented, there were people who were against Alcohol use who'd Drink Coke all the time because the Cocaine in it would help keep them refreshed to go against Drinking. I find that funny in some weird way; Think about it Nihil; These are people who are trying to get Alcohol made into an illegal drug, yet are doing Cocaine ALL the time.

I don't know, I thought it was funny. If it wasn't for the South forcing Black people to take Cocaine and work longer and harder without breaks it might still be legal today. In fact, every drug law from back then, was from Racism. People said Chinese men used Opium to rape white woman. The South said "Cocaine Crazed Negroes" were raping and attacking white families.... and they became illegal.

It's disgusting to think that a law could be passed based only on that...

It saddens me to see that there are still people naiive enough to actually believe the propaganda shite puked out by Langley
    Langley?

You obviously know nobody in the military with first hand experience. They are not willing to kill themselves, which is why they are so bloody difficult to eradicate.
    I know a lot of people in the Military actually... That was a "joke"... I think you may be taking some of this the wrong way. I don't remember the comedian's name, but a guy who does that once said basically the same thing, only about being drunk, and I thought it was funny, and changed it a little to crack a joke about something horrible.

The Taliban are not Al Quaeda,
    Yea....I know...

and they don't do suicide bombing, because they are neither stupid nor fanatical enough. These are more like the guys who whupped your ass in Vietnam and need to be handled accordingly. Guerilla warfare and urban terrorism are not the same thing
    Dude I wasn't even born when Vietnam was being done... I didn't get my ass kicked in the 60s... I hadn't even become a sperm cell yet. I do however find it a little funny that had the guy who banged my Mom spanked it that day, I'd possibly have not been born at all, but landed in a Kleenex and tossed away. LOL.

Please look at the Afghan Ministry of Mines data:

http://www.bgs.ac.uk/afghanminerals/preciousstone.htm

Courtesy of the British Geological Society

They don't have diamonds in Afghanistan...........India would be your closest.

They aren't Muslims?
    Correct..............anarchists don't do religion unless it suits them..............

Also, why would a drug cartel kill a Junkie?
    On the street he is a customer..........inside the organisation he is a liability.

But, again, the ONLY people who don't actually deal directly with Users, are the Cartels and main gangsters.
    Exactly!

China was a HUGE user of Opium to the point that when they tried to outlaw it, the British went to war against them over it, and won.
    With a little help from some friends it would seem

These treaties, soon followed by similar arrangements with the United States and France, later became known as the Unequal Treaties and the Opium Wars as the start of China's "Century of humiliation."
    Please be careful with history............it can bite you on the butt

They also took the stance of not using their own supply to get high, so, they'd shun people who did in their organization. They didn't kill addicts though, because they made them REALLY rich.
    Since when has "shun" been a euphemism for "kill"???

This was when it was punishable by death in Spain to sell Tobacco seeds to Foreigners. I can't recall the guy's name, but a guy came here from England, and he had managed to acquire some Tobacco seeds.
    Try "Sir Walter Raleigh", along with Sir Francis Drake, he was one of the top British privateers (legalised pirates) of the Elizabethan era. They had fast ships with FBGs and stuffed the Spanish on sight, whilst robbing them of their plunder from the "New World" (South America).

"The Declaration of Independence" which was written and signed, and sent. It amazes me that the Document still exists. I mean the King couldn't have been Happy about it, so how did we manage to get it back? It's displayed in DC and I always wondered how we got it back. Or why the King kept it.
    It was common for legal documents to be prepared in multiple copies back then...........you just had to sign several times......... a more modern example would be the US/UK double taxation agreement (section 485?)... both countries have signed copies..............

Again, they burned down lots of Opium fields all over Afghanistan,
    I do not believe that, as that is how the locals make their money, and such action would alienate them. That was more CIA and hired muscle

Langley?
    A geographical location in the state of Virginia............their website is here:

https://www.cia.gov/

People said Chinese men used Opium to rape white woman.
    Yes, I find that rather strange as well, given that opiates are soporific?

Anyways, my papaver somulensis are about to flower in my front garden, and most of my "interesting" cacti are doing well......... only looks like one flowering this year though

Technically I can grow hemp...........but not do the fancy stuff It is an ugly plant and stinks, so I don't worry that much.

Can someone please correct the spelling in the title of this thread? It is driving me nuts. I am having trouble fallowing the conversations because of it. -- Well, that and other things. Most of it falls under the TL;DR category.
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

Nihil; They get Diamonds in Africa. I just assumed it was common knowledge. Amazing how badly these people in Africa are treated and screwed even today, with so many Diamonds coming straight from two regions there. They had a special on it on the History Channel, and how a lot of the groups against us will go there and look for Diamonds so they can fund things.

Also, a lot of Opium used in Medicine, is grown in India; The Sun and temps there are well suited for this.

Either way; I stand by saying they are anti drug **** heads. I also saw a commercial from one of the brain washing groups here "Truth - The Anti Drug".... I'd so love to take them to court over the false hoods they bring up... They actually had on their web site that Pot wasn't natural at all... Now maybe I'm confused by plants, but if you can plant something, and then grab some of it, and smoke it, and it's a drug, it's also natural....

For the Papaver Plants you have, have you ever tried the Persian Reds? They look amazing in just about any garden, they're easy to care for, and of course, the smell is Beautiful.

The laws here for similar, are not only cloudy, they seem to be written in a manner that allows ANYONE to be screwed if they dare grow a plant that's Beautiful, and which it's History of Human use actually predates recorded History. (That's actually True, use of Opium, predates Recorded History, and yet the only problem it's ever caused was Addiction? How is this stuff illegal????" )

Anyway, I was going to send you a message about something I found, but I realized you can't put a PDF in a message here, and since you and I are the only ****ing people left to run this place, I guess that's OK lol.

Quote Originally Posted by westin View Post
    Can someone please correct the spelling in the title of this thread? It is driving me nuts. I am having trouble fallowing the conversations because of it. -- Well, that and other things. Most of it falls under the TL;DR category.
    I recently learned what TL;DR means. I can't really shorten what I said much, there was a lot of info there, and a few years ago it'd been deleted by now. I actually remember being told not to post about this stuff because.... Well, it got lots of replies by people who thought that they were certified Medical Staff and more, and then, when the last person gave up because I could prove what I was saying, the damn thing would get deleted lol.

So yea, since this has turned into a mild cluster **** might as well keep the Rogue Wave spinning; Anyone ever read "The Unix Haters Handbook" without laughing at those sissy boys?

tl;dr...I can't fallow thread, words make brain hurt.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.