Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who are all these "Assist Admins" ?

Apparently ua549 likes to delete posts with no explanation... 0.o
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

The reason is listed with the deletion. Sorry, you can't see the deleted post.
    It says "Leaked from the mod forum".
    What goes on in the staff area is private and not for publication.
    Last edited by ua549; July 2nd, 2011 at 06:29 PM.

Erm, actually, no...it's from a post you made back in 2006 on another forum I found with a simple google search of your nick... I'd be happy to post a link to the forum. Considering I found it easily on google, it must be public information and I wouldn't be breaking any rules by posting it, as it were.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

Fair enough. A few of those slipped through in my weaker moments.
    I'm surprised that it was identical to my intro post here. I've got to stop repeating myself.

You didn't break any rules even if it came from the mod forum unless you actually accessed that forum.

HYBR|D
    Quote Originally Posted by ua549 View Post
    Fair enough. A few of those slipped through in my weaker moments.
    I'm surprised that it was identical to my intro post here. I've got to stop repeating myself.

You didn't break any rules even if it came from the mod forum unless you actually accessed that forum.
    I guess that you didn't get the memo before taking this position, that all info located in the Internal Mod/Admin area is infact public knowledge?

It's never been against the rules to post such data nor access so called restricted area's.
    Last edited by HYBR|D; July 3rd, 2011 at 02:57 AM.

Banned
    About the handle, sorry I can't say more than I already have.
    My guess is that ua549 was one of the flights that got cancelled in Chicago last month due to "computer related problems".

I don't take kindly to moderation of any kind except in the context of deleting spam.

So when I find a thread missing... I'll just fight fire with fire... maybe start altering and abusing certian features on this site myself just to prove a point.

HYBR|D
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Spec View Post

So when I find a thread missing... I'll just fight fire with fire... maybe start altering and abusing certian features on this site myself just to prove a point.

Banned
    So you signed up in 2008 and took no interest in the site... intil some suckjob from QuinStreet Inc persuaded you to visit? Ugh...

Alot of us have been on this site for over a decade now. You've got eleven posts under your belt and already butting your head in with fictitious and unenforceable rules. If you don't like something thats posted here then to bad. I'll just come back and repost whatever I want (under another account if need be).

Everything these companys have done is counterproductive to this site.

Please, either leave the site alone... or bring the proper management types to answer questions... better yet, make offers to sell the domain to me.

Only african to own a PC! Cider's Avatar
    ahaha i vote spec to get it!
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

so what do you guys do again?