Greetings.

I am very curious to know if any other members have seen http://google-gruyere.appspot.com/?

Want to beat the hackers at their own game?

• Learn how hackers find security vulnerabilities!
  • Learn how hackers exploit web applications!
  • Learn how to stop them!

This codelab shows how web application vulnerabilities can be exploited and how to defend against these attacks. The best way to learn things is by doing, so you'll get a chance to do some real penetration testing, actually exploiting a real application. Specifically, you'll learn the following:

• How an application can be attacked using common web security vulnerabilities, like cross-site scripting vulnerabilities (XSS) and cross-site request forgery (XSRF).
  • How to find, fix, and avoid these common vulnerabilities and other bugs that have a security impact, such as denial-of-service, information disclosure, or remote code execution.

To get the most out of this lab, you should have some familiarity with how a web application works (e.g., general knowledge of HTML, templates, cookies, AJAX, etc.).
I have only just started reading the 1st page, i take it that it can be like a small "Hacker Challenge" type thing?