Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need good parental software for Mac

AOs Resident Troll
    There is an innate sense that kicks in once you have your own kids.....and its easy to be an armchair critic

it not about p0rn

Try having your own kids....then come talk to be about it.

My momma bear instincts kicked in the moment my babies where born....ask any "good" parent about that.

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by morganlefay View Post
    There is an innate sense that kicks in once you have your own kids.....and its easy to be an armchair critic

it not about p0rn

Try having your own kids....then come talk to be about it.

My momma bear instincts kicked in the moment my babies where born....ask any "good" parent about that.

MLF
    What exactly are you responding to? There was nothing quoted, and the last reply before that was mine, but I don't think you were aiming at me, because I said fairly openly that "If MY KIDS" ever did so and so, I'd do this.... and I also made a small joke about net pron....

And as for that "instincts" thing; Don't forget that I'm a man. It's rooted in my DNA to protect my family at all costs. I'm a Married Man too. And I've on more than one occasion had those "urges" before the logical side of me said FINALLY "Hey, you'd have to rent a wood chipper, and a boat, and you'd STILL have to figure out what to do with the guy's head if you don't want to go to jail" so I'm very well versed in the arts of Defense, and defending what's mine.

Quote Originally Posted by gore View Post
    ...you'd STILL have to figure out what to do with the guy's head if you don't want to go to jail"...
    Hydrofluoric acid. in a polyethylene container. Head Melts. Container does not.

Quote Originally Posted by metguru View Post
    Hydrofluoric acid. in a polyethylene container. Head Melts. Container does not.
    That's.....good to know

Now see, I've always thought that the best way, would be to go rent a boat out, and rent a wood chipper, and basically use one of those mini generators to put the guy in feet first and push him in maybe 6 inches or so every mile.

That way, the stuff flying out of the wood chipper, would be eaten up by the fish in the lake, and there would be no evidence to find. Sure, you'd need to drive quite a ways, because 6 inches every mile or so is a lot of miles, but, that small of an amount of flesh / bone, would be eaten by fish of all sorts, and then, you take the wood chipper to a car wash to get the obvious stuff cleaned off, then, soak some huge logs in Bleach, and run those through for a day or two, and once you were done, there wouldn't be any DNA evidence left, because Bleach soaked wood, would destroy it.

Not that I've thought this over a whole lot or anything of course...

There's an advantage living on the seashore.

I'm in Michigan; We have lots of shores.

HYBR|D
    ^^ Remind me never to go out fishing with you 2 guys.

Holy crap... I just realized HYBR|D is a moderator.

lol
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Quote Originally Posted by gore View Post
    Now see, I've always thought that the best way, would be to go rent a boat out, and rent a wood chipper, and basically use one of those mini generators to put the guy in feet first and push him in maybe 6 inches or so every mile.
    The problem I see with this is that all it takes is one remaining piece of bone washing up on shore and being recognizable as bone. If it ends up being DNA tested, then you have a problem.

With hydrofluoric acid, or just HF, all that remains is a sludge. if this sludge is found its too late, all of the genetic material has been turned to a goo and is untestable. The only inconvenience remaining is disposing of this smelly mess.