Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 page

Write a Droid and iPhone app. Distribute it through the Campus store. Charge local mom - n - pop businesses for enrollment in your app

Sort of like the 70's yellow pages.

Should only take 100,000k in cash + the purchase of local politicians and the college board of trusties. SIMPLE
    If you look at googel's marketing for their paid for ads...you offer the same service, add 10% for setting it up, keep records, wash your hands of it, profit...let them deal with googel's renewal charge every month.
    Ha, I mis-stated when I said it was a college town, I should have said it was a college village, everyplace is within walking distance of everyplace else; and there's not that many places.

"wanna be number one on the largest search engine on the planet? look at this?"...most people have no clue...
    Yeah, Im one that does have a clue - takes more than massive link affiliation to get to the top here.
    "In most gardens they make the beds too soft - so that the flowers are always asleep" - Tiger Lily

Quote Originally Posted by IcSilk View Post
    Ha, I mis-stated when I said it was a college town, I should have said it was a college village...

Yeah, Im one that does have a clue - takes more than massive link affiliation to get to the top here.
    You haven't shared enough personal information, so I can't comment on your statement....
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

You haven't shared enough personal information, so I can't comment on your statement....
    neh, I was just saying that I know it takes some $ to get to the top of googles search results and that its not just a massive amount of link affiliation and properly conjured meta tags.

At least I think thats what you were getting at - its saturday night and Im a few six packs in - starting to feel the slowness take over
    "In most gardens they make the beds too soft - so that the flowers are always asleep" - Tiger Lily

^

I'm suggesting you basically inform people about internet "presence" gimmicks, like "asdense", suggest to set it up for them, and then charge a premium charge on top of whatever search site you used as an "establishment" fee.

It's called reselling, there's tens of thousands of cell phone kiosks in thousands of malls in the US devoted to nothing but that.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.