Thread: How do you?

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar

How do you?

How would you be able to fill out the forms online in a .pdf document? I have it setup now on a website where you can click the "adobe icon" and either "open it" or "save it". The company I'm doing the website for wants to be able to have the patients fill out the "forms online" and want the patient to send the forms back to us via email. All help is greatly appreciated.

PS; This site is in Flash if that makes a difference.

Adobe pdf creation software has the ability to make a field in a document editable. It is all in the making of the pdf document. Then you put a link to it on the web page. Here is an example form. How you get it to email depends on the pdf reader the user has. Adobe Reader has the capability to email the completed document.

Adobe pdf creation software has the ability to make a field in a document editable. It is all in the making of the pdf document. Then you put a link to it on the web page. Here is an example form. How you get it to email depends on the pdf reader the user has. Adobe Reader has the capability to email the completed document.
    I downloaded a trial version of Adobe Acrobat X Pro it said something about people to make the .pdf document "interactive" What you posted is EXACTLY what I am trying to do make it where you can "fill out the form online" and then send it. Thanks for the reply, PS; The document is already made i just need to make it interactive now...

ua549

I am 100% finished with the website. If you have a free second can you please check out the website and give your honest opinion on the site. Just be honest you won't hurt my feelings.. All constructive and destructive criticism are welcome. By the way this is my FIRST website I ever made and posted online. What would you change/add etc... I made this site fairly cheap (due to being on a budget) because they wanted something "low budget" please help, all help is greatly appreciated. www.ofisurgery.com

Also, trying to find that adobe application you mentioned so i can have the patients fill out the forms online (like interactive) thanks again