Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone trying to hack/get info on my account

Someone trying to hack/get info on my account

Hey everyone, its been a while, as I've been pretty busy with school. I've been receiving emails from numerous websites stating that I've requested account information. Some of these websites have sent an IP address along with the request to ensure that it is me. Well, its not. I'm not sure what else they've done so far, but I'm going to request log on IP address logs if I can to the accounts to ensure that access to my accounts has not been made. I would have a little bit of fun with this IP address, but I am currently in finals week. Not sure how much can be done, but regardless I'm posting it just because I can. So have at it.

Moderator Note:>
    URL & Personal Info removed.

PS, hopefully I'll be able to hang around more often after the end of this semester. It's been way too long.
    Last edited by HYBR|D; April 26th, 2012 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Removed url & possible personal information from post. Please don't attempt to re-post the removed content.

Sounds like someone's trying to steal your Warcraft account. Hahaha!

Heh, call the police.

HYBR|D
    people still play wOw? I thought that star wars :The old republic was the new flavour of the month? http://www.swtor.com/

i have received e-mails for runescape something about how i'm trying to transfer my char & if i don't clickity click the url and type in my personal info they'll freeze the account.

Not sure on exactly what there going to freeze/ban when i don't even never have registered nor visited said runescape website.

Hi metguru, hope the exams went well

I guess these accounts are held all over the US?............. in which case it is a Federal matter, so take it to the FBI AND the Secret Service. "A person or persons unknown is/are attempting criminal activities against myself and the laws of the United States of America"............ hey, it will give them something to do whilst they wait for their epic fail against Kim Dotcom

In that case I would go with the SS as they weren't involved?

You might talk to your local law enforcement if any of the accounts are hosted/managed in your State?

Ted has it spot on IMO.

Sheldon Cooper called the cops because "The FBI" hung up on him lol.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HYBR|D View Post
    people still play wOw? I thought that star wars :The old republic was the new flavour of the month? http://www.swtor.com/

i have received e-mails for runescape something about how i'm trying to transfer my char & if i don't clickity click the url and type in my personal info they'll freeze the account.

Not sure on exactly what there going to freeze/ban when i don't even never have registered nor visited said runescape website.
    Yup. And some of us still enjoy it. They are getting ready to release the next Expansion Pack (Mists of Panderia).
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

The DooM series, Quake Series, Wolfenstein series, Unreal Series, Unreal Tournament Series, Dungeon Crawlers, and all this **** you can play on Computers, and people waste their time and 15 dollars a month on these moronic things? lol.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gore View Post
    The DooM series, Quake Series, Wolfenstein series, Unreal Series, Unreal Tournament Series, Dungeon Crawlers, and all this **** you can play on Computers, and people waste their time and 15 dollars a month on these moronic things? lol.
    E-Yup. This why Angry Birds and iPads are so popular
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

I have a personal hatred of WoW. I mean in general, the people who play it are incredibly stupid. My Wife plays it, and so does my Cousin / My Wife's Best Friend, and their "guild" had some dumb **** in it who said they used OS X, which as they said "Well, I use OS X, and that's based on Linux so I use Linux"..... I couldn't Believe it. I think I actually Sneezed reading that sentence since I have that allergy to Bull ****.

Quote Originally Posted by gore View Post
    I have a personal hatred of WoW. I mean in general, the people who play it are incredibly stupid. My Wife plays it, and so does my Cousin / My Wife's Best Friend, and their "guild" had some dumb **** in it who said they used OS X, which as they said "Well, I use OS X, and that's based on Linux so I use Linux"..... I couldn't Believe it. I think I actually Sneezed reading that sentence since I have that allergy to Bull ****.
    gore - you will probably get a kick out of this:

Original URL: http://failblog.org/2011/12/31/funny...ook-mac-vs-pc/
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST